or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

I've worked in/managed a small deisgner boutique for 2 years myself (for a brand which I was also the designer during that time and which was discussed on these very forums, a repeat customer first told me of styleforum's existence around 2007 or so...) so I know what you're saying about scummy looking dudes coming in and spending big bucks.While it's not the best example, the local neighborhood thug whose personal style did not really match ours at all would come in and...
My experience at IF was not particularly terrible (like it was at DSM; I was laughed at when I couldn't find my way upstairs by the sales guy on the first floor) but when I asked the woman I was speaking to (who was a white lady if I remember correctly) about things she would respond in one word answers and go back to chatting with her coworker. And as soon as I walked in the door she essentially walked me to the sale rack in the back when my main interest was the footwear...
Customer service goes a long way with me. I remember the stores and salespeople in the past that saw me walk through the door in tattered levi's jeans and white fruit of the loom t shirt and treated me with the same level of respect as someone who was clearly in another tax bracket from myself; those are the stores I'll go back to again and again and buy things. Blue In Green consistently has the best customer service I've encountered and even though I don't buy japanese...
The only application I think the titanium implants work is the knuckles on the gloved leathers. Everywhere else it looks terrible. I don't understand how that boot is still running (assuming that PNP shot is recent).
I think photos of Layer 0 don't really do them justice. The shape is relatively subdued in person. And the way PNP does product shots with that slight fisheye and all the vignetting makes them look weirder than they are for sure.
how did you clean them?
I had a pair of DH jeans that I bought for $300 or so about 8 years ago, wore em for 6 years then sold em on eBay last year for $250 so they're a good investment piece. Keep that in mind. I also sold a pair of APC NS for $350 at the same time so those are clearly a better investment.
2 of my uncles own boxters. Both of them are automatics. What's the point?
Yeah, that's a tough one. I've worn stuff in the past that I didn't like. Save it for special occasions, like an anniversary date or something, that's what I've done, it's not too bad.
What would MC think if @RegisDB9 posted a shirtless/scarf-only fit in their WAYWT? Under a Tom Ford suit.