or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

I read this as sarcastic, excuse me if I'm wrong... I have nothing wrong with those values, but why attach it to organized religion? That's what I don't agree with. But I'm sure they're doing fine without me buying their products, so it's all good.
On 3sixteen's "about" page it says something about doing what they do in accordance to their faith. Excuse my ignorance but I believe 3:16 is a popular passage in the Holy Bible. EDIT: @pickpackpockpuck beat me to it.
Sometimes I like reading artist's statements, sometimes I find they detract from the work. I went to art school and when I see a bunch of artist speak words I can't help but roll my eyes. Clothing is the same. I love reading GBS's ideas running wild in text, but, as an example, 3sixteen is a brand that I will never buy from simply based on their religious background.
I hear an echo, echo, echo, echo LOOKS SICK.
I believe there was an LA based costumer-turned-designer that was gaining momentum but she passed away in a somewhat dramatic fashion, I don't recall the whole story or the name of the line, but for some reason I thought it was somehow connected to Demobaza. I could have dreamt up this whole thing though.
I think sinnedk is just salty about how mean Faust has been to him lately so he's taking it out on this guy.
I assume it's a very similar construction process and quality control (if you want to call it that) for those brands and the niche brands. I think where the difference comes is with: 1. skin selection - John Lobb and the like are searching for flawless skins whereas CCP and a1923 are looking for scarred skins. Both can be equally difficult to find. Skins with scarring can be easy to find, but ones with aesthetically appealing scarring is surely difficult. I worked in...
So is the idea behind those, "Hey, so these boots are made of horse, so I'm going to cover them in glue ALSO made from horse."? Cuz they're really hideous but if that's the idea then I guess I "get it".
forget about those shoes, I want to see more of that wacky shirt.