or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

Deepti's collection may not be 'wearable' or 'commercial' or 'sale-able' but I'm very happy to see someone/anyone doing something different. It's been long enough since Carpe Diem split into all the "artisanal" brands that just keep churning out the same exact designs season after season, year after year. Where is the design innovation? Is anyone even trying? I will not say that I like Deepti as much as I liked the Carol work that she was a part of, but I must say "THANK...
It is my understanding that Darklands bought a huge portion of the Deepti collection (maybe all of it???) so that would be the best place to see it. I'm not sure if it's been delivered yet, but he told me they were expecting it mid-August...
Are you guys really getting your kicks out of all of this?!? It's like listening to children bicker about who gets the next turn at the nintendo.
To go along with all of these things... i'm fucking sick of:SLOUCHY HUNCHBACK POSES OF SAD BOYS AND GIRLS IN LOOKBOOKS
Anyone have good rec for summer weight merino boxer briefs? I hate poly. I've tried em all, even some really expensive techy poly ones, and I hate them all. Need to switch to merino now I think.
Anyone a size 46 looking for a pair of these? http://www.idolbrooklyn.com/collections/a1923/products/a1923-st3-black-oiled-horse-double-zip-boot?variant=1228296285
Vetements is trash, who cares? That's kinda the whole point/joke, right? But the thing that really pisses me off is the amount of assholes I saw wearing thrasher shirts with some tech runners and stupid raincoat this season in Paris. It's definitely up from last season. And last season everyone had the white with black logo version. This season everyone had the black with flame logo version. It's almost as if they think thrasher has seasonal deliveries. FUCKTARDS STAY...
Yeah, but they're super comfortable. Especially in hot weather.