or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

before you block me dont forget that YOU ARE A PRICK - sinnedk
I think they do, but it's obviously a completely different look. Make sure you start with quality leather though, because cheap leather will age poorly. [[SPOILER]]
Blue In Green has some of the best customer service I've ever encountered. Of course, I've only dealt with them in person so...
Please stop posting m_moria pics as I'll never be able to afford a pair and it's making me feel like my life is in utter shambles.
Buy both. (or share links so I can)
Kanye and Kim booed at the Lanvin show for arriving 40 mins late. http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/26/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-booed-paris-fashion-show-lanvin-video/
He's the designer for Helmut Lang.
Lemme know if you wanna get rid of that small one...
I'd suggest you contact Marvin at Fox Unlimited (if he's still alive). He is an old garmento guy, but he may be willing to do custom fur work. I used to buy fox, coyote, rabbit and raccoon from him a few years back when I used to need those types of things. He's got all types of fur. And it's all stored in a bank vault. Even just going in there and seeing the crazy shit he has will be fun.It won't be cheap.
Apple's just gonna release an iphone6 nano 6 months from now to make even more money.