or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

Anyone tried the epaulet ts? I refuse to buy from uniqlo/H+M/zara/etc...
There are so many ways to use photoshop that it's difficult to explain to someone over the internet, so many paths to take to get to where you want to go, especially someone who already has a relatively specific endpoint in mind; perhaps that's why it's been difficult to find a tutorial online that's helpful... It depends on what version people learned on and what they use it for. Someone using it for photo editing will use it very differently from someone who uses it for...
That's good to hear about your Darklands experience going well because I think it's an incredible place and the staff is sweet as can be but over on SZ it gets shit on because certain parties involved do not quite get along.And as far as douchy customers, you'd be suprised... They may be rich and they may be demanding but they are not buying flashy sports cars or VIP booths at clubs. This is understated stuff in general and they are quite respectful folks, and if they're...
there is a reason to restrict online sale of certain product, it's the designers' intention to make sure that the stores are treating the customer buying the product with the utmost respect and care. And... that the customers are treating the stores (owners, sales staff, etc) with an equal level of respect and care. It's out of courtesy to everyone involved as it should be when dealing with product of this caliber and price range. You do not want something to arrive at...
you're an idiot @sinnedk
I thought, "what would nicelynice say?"... Then I thought my original comment wasn't very nice at all, so I got rid of it.
He doesn't allow online sales but if you email or call some of his stockists (those mentioned by @AlexanderTG and also Darklands in Berlin has just received a large shipment, and many smaller and more difficult to contact stores in Japan...) they will work with you to get the right pieces for you.
i have luc jeans that have split at the side when i put my hand in the pocket too hard... and all the buttons have been resewn on... but the fabric seems very hearty. So the recommendation to choose based on fabric may not be 100% reliable.
Well... I do live in Italy, so according to your theory it will be very easy for me to get in touch with him...