or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

Cool. Hope you like them and I haven't steered you wrong.
@AlexanderTG I like both Velva Sheen and Left Field pocket tees. They're both made with sturdy jersey that doesn't cling to my spare tire as noticeably as AA tees tend to do. And they both come packaged in 2-packs with corny retro graphics.
REI duffles may not look incredible but are easily the best bang for your buck. I have 2 sizes and they take a ton of abuse and you can stuff em into overhead bins of all sizes. Unless you're trying to look fancy for business trips or something I see no reason to buy anything else.
Can't tell... Is the bottom pic of the spiral zips? I've seen worn ma+ before and the moto/jodhpur boots especially look great, I agree. But I'm skeptical of the zipper cutting across the front of the boot.
Spope, those Carpe boots are the best I've seen. Bravo.
Don't get me wrong, the shape is beautiful as usual for ma+ but the zipper cuts right through what is usually the most interesting part of the boot after they've been worn a bit. I just imagine a whole bunch of creasing/folding with a chunky zipper cutting right through the middle of it and in my mind it looks bad. I could be steered in the other direction after I've seen a pair with a bit of wear and tear though.
I really dislike those ma+ spiral zips. They just look goofy to me. Especially for a brand which usually has such clean, minimal design. Those a1923 sound like the perfect boot. Soft + Strong leather is where it's at for me. Like wearing slippers.
This thread is like listening to a bunch of pregnant women eagerly awaiting their first born child... "I'm at 67 weeks..." "You're lucky, I'm only at 59 weeks..." "Wait, Charly the doctor said it would come in September but now he's telling me early 2015..."
Sorry, I do not. I've only worn their jeans (710xx) which fit about a size smaller than APC. But that could also be due to the fact that they were in a 19oz heavy/slubby denim as opposed to APC's relatively limp stuff.
Yeah, they definitely look like 710xx's.