or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

I don't remember. Probably best to give them a call.
Nope. Maybe on the women's floor but I didn't go up there. I'm a 41 and there was nothing for me. Decent amount of stuff for 43 (maybe some 42's) and above. They even still have a pair of the Avantindietro derbies but I think those were a 46.
I was just in Alan Bilzerian this past week and most of the store was around 40% off. They had the MA+ backzips boots in reverse bison I think in 43 and/or 44 if you're really interested.
Guidi for life. probably just the former denim fanatic in me
Cool, thanks.
@steveoffice Sorry, OT, but what's your bookshelf? I've been ready to get the one from Design Within Reach, but there are some on ebay for like 1/3 of the price, but I'm guessing it's best to just get the one from DWR...
It's honestly difficult to judge because your hands are altering the actual shape/drape of the pants. It does look better though.
CCP did "dead-end" everything...including boots. [[SPOILER]]
A lot of the SZ favorite designers/makers use a lot of kangaroo for their footwear, brands like Carol Christian Poell, Augusta/a1923, Guidi, etc.I imagine that Alden and other dressier shoemakers don't use kangaroo is because the leather is so lightweight and thin that it doesn't hold it's shape well and under a suit would look sloppy.
Damn, if this was a few days later I would meet up for sure. I'll be in the area visiting my folks from July 11-20. If anyone wants to go to Brimfield on Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th I will probably try to get out there weather permitting. I'll probably come into Boston a day or 2 earlier in the week (probably July 14-16) to hit a few shops and visit with some friends if anyone wants to meet for coffee or a drink or anything.