or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

I hate a boot tuck more than anyone, but that looks perfect to me. Great balance overall.
wrong.
OK... First I'll access the secret military spy satellite that's in a geosynchronous orbit over the Midwest. Then, I'll ID the limo by the vanity plate "MR. BIGGG" and get his approximate position. Then, I'll reposition the transmitter dish on the remote truck to 17.32 degrees east, hit WESTAR 4 over the Atlantic, bounce the signal down into the Azores, up to COMSAT 6, beam it back to SATCOM 2 transmitter number 137, and down on the dish on the back of Mr. Big's limo......
I like 45rpm and Chrome Hearts as brand names.
Doesn't AR style most of their lookbooks with the jackets inside out to show all the stretch panelling and ergonomic seaming more clearly? I assume most of the actual outsides of the jackets are solid colored. Am I dumb?
Peggy from Pains was at my wedding. Me and pretty much all my friends have gone through several relationships since then. That was a fun party though! Old fashioned New England clambake in my parents back yard.
Wow, that looks like the most awesome armor. What is it?
The jacket is lovely. What season is it from?
Will do.Yes, I've been looking for a pair of cuban heels for years... unsuccessfully. They're all really cheap leather and most look too costumy, like they're made for men who want to dress like the stones or something. I almost bought the Gareth Pugh ones that came out about 3 years ago, but they were $1600 (too much) and the heel was way too high to be comfortable for more than an hour or so on my feet... and I considered the SLP ones as well. When these KKA came up for...
Blasting bare chest underneath it of course.