or Connect

Posts by linkinwayne

Quote: Originally Posted by elph That makes no sense... the qoute was about me. ...and it's incorrect to start a sentence with because. Anyway enough of this EPIC debate, back to talkin' bout bitchin' blazers. read Quote: Quote: Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot Epic originally refers to length actually so elph is semi on point. "Extending beyond the usual or ordinary especially in size or scope" is how...
I don't usually dress all black everything, thought I'd try it out for kicks. EDIT: Forgot to zip up bootz [[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Quote: Originally Posted by macuser3of5 for realz bro. I wear the same in both, don't really feel the difference. Guess I suck
Lapels a tad too wide for my tastes, but bitching blazer
Quote: Originally Posted by macuser3of5 I went up to a 9.5 in Purcell from a 9 in chucks. YMMV. 4 realz?
Quote: Originally Posted by 7_rocket I want to buy some Jack Purcell based on the fact that you guys said it's more comfortable than the All Stars. How is the sizing compared to the All stars? I'm a size 8 in the All stars, is it the same for the Jack Purcell? Thanks Yep.
Meh, bunch of streamofconsciousness Lifelike Eye Lash Leather Egg Keith Aftermath Soft Shock Reverend Leather Drew Blackout Actually, all black everything
^ Barebone has a nice ring to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by elph Why does it matter what it "originally" meant..? Your a twat (the original meaning). Because I wasn't replying to you, genius. Read the quote. It's you're, by the way. And thank you Back to fits.