or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

Old school week... also:
Shoot me a PM when you list this one. Might just fit my sasquatch self.
Kop?
Assume your week got at least a little better with those scores! Damn!
Those Drakes are SICK. I wish there was a NM or Marshalls around here. All we have is TJ Maxx chock full of Sean John.
I found this awhile ago and it's been driving me nuts that I haven't been able to find _any_ information about it. It's obviously super old and really rad, and I thought someone on here with their varied knowledge could tell me about it. I waffled back and forth about whether I should sell it or not, but usually end up keeping it for lack of knowledge.Vintage (1960s?) minor league basketball warmup top. Team name is "The Crush" [[SPOILER]]
Awesome! Seems like just 20 years ago there were 10x as many smaller companies making this stuff, so it was hard to know.Not sure on the size, the tag is unreadable (despite the great condition of the rest of the vest). I'm a fairly tall dude who usually wears 42L and it fits me snug. I don't know if they did standard sizing on their stuff or more specifics, but it's probably a Large (40-42 or so).
Nataku (or any other vintage outerwear headz), did I do good? Vintage, Gerry puffer vest, Made in U.S.A. Half nylon, half suede, with shearling-lined pockets. Regardless of whether it's a good find, I love it! And that's all that matters really.
Found a couple ancient ties. Not sure the age of these unlined J Press and Brooks Bros ties, but they're definitely old school. Also, these skiing (and one hiker) ties. Also, this vintage Gant 3-piece suit. Going to take it to my tailor to see if I can make the sleeves work, because it's the bomb.
I'm closer to 40 than I am 20. Musically I hate most of the stuff people my age love. Can't stand most of the 70s touchstones (unless you count Can and Kraftwerk) and am a huge fan of minimal electronic music from most eras. But... was also in a band that played with My Morning Jacket and The Twilight Singers. Rawk! Or something.