or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

I'm 90% sure this is good. Full outfit top and bottoms. ?. @Nataku Pants and shirt are stamped A-M. Just found your old guide and I think these are good!
Just gotta echo everyone else, that @Reosymes and @colorvision serendipity story was one of the best things I've read on here (other than some of Klobbers bodily-function-related tales) since it's been going (and I've read from the start). Awesome stuff! Thrift Karma to all!
When I first saw this label, I thought it was some sort of insane new streetwear name that I'd never heard of. Seriously, look at that tag... [[SPOILER]]
Sorry guys... I probably got too excited. It's not a lot of rare stuff, but a wide breadth of cool stuff. 99 cents each. I'm especially stoked about the S/T Dylan, the Black Market Clash, the BRUCE, ,the Miles Davis, the Decline of Western Civ OST (which is rare!) and the Tom Waits.
Vinyl-heads.... Thriftening is happening to me. Deets soonish.
Since everyone else is doing it... [[SPOILER]]
Stopped at a little hole in the wall shop today and found this great Pendleton tweed plus three ancient Burberry shirts. Seriously can anyone date these?
Found my first one a couple months ago, it was UGLY AF.Sold within an hour of listing it for a Benjamin.
SD is San Diego and not South Dakota, right? Otherwise I'm heading to Sioux Falls pronto.
Found this and couldn't pass it up. Vintage embossed full grain leather Boy Scout belt. 60s or earlier I'm guessing. Size 36, available. Also, a really neat vintage Banana Republic shirt. XS, also available.