or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

Soooo good, although I'd have probably gone with a G'Night if I didn't have to drive anywhere afterwards.Nice freakin' jacket, too. Damn.
All this vintage sneaker talk made me wonder just how the heck they do a restoration. Found a video. I learned some stuff.
My wife had a good day. 25 pieces of Anchor-Hocking Fire-King for .25 each.
Yeehaw. The thrift gods have actually smiled on me a bit lately. No thriftening, but some good stuff. Started off with... [[SPOILER]]
Congrats! @DanM!
Godammit all of you guys with your killer finds this weekend. I hope some of that trickles down to me soon. At least I got to see Kraftwerk from the 5th fucking row this weekend. So there!
Sorry, Wes. That time always sucks, but it looks like your hound lived the good, good life.
Thought you all would appreciate this.My mom and stepdad are on vacation and they like to do a lot of hiking. They were out today and got stopped on the road due to a large cattle-drive moving a herd of 800 (!) animals. My mom talked to one of the cowboys and said he was super nice. [[SPOILER]]
Vintage Patagonia Capilene suit?
I feel like the summer doldrums hit later than usual here this year. September was almost a complete bust, then during the last week things started falling from the sky finally. All of this is N/A because we had a hail storm and I've got a deductible to pay (but at least I get a new roof)! Super cool Burberry London houndstooth sport coat in blue Noice Brioni tie Vintage 80s Cheers hoodie! Super sick Donegal tweed sport coat. vintage and minty VTG M-1951 field...