or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

If everyone posted all the worthless stuff they passed on, this thread would be lame as hell. Seriously, just stop.
Insert popcorn-eating image here.
Found these this morning (among other things). I'd never heard of the label (Baker Benjes) before, but the leather and construction is super-nice.
Haven't seen a thrift fit in awhile and I've had a glass of wine, so what the hell... [[SPOILER]]
This thing is easily one of the coolest finds in the past hundred or so pages of cool finds. Amazeballs.
I honestly couldn't figure it out. Tags are a smidgen different than some of the ones I've seen online, and down on the inside where the content tags are, there are ones in both English and Japanese. Maybe it's a more recent repro? At first I had $$ in my eyes when I found it, but when it fit I realized I've gotta keep some good things for myself. I probably don't do that enough...
Vintage Sierra Designs 60/40 parka in my size. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh
That second painting looks like Papa Hemingway.
Any of you homeboys have a spare 50k laying around and want to buy something amazeballs? Steve McQueen's 1971 Husqvarna Moto-Cross 250 motorcycle. See also his jacket worn during production and promotion of "Le Mans" SICK.
Stuff for me today... Vintage Borsalino made in Italy. Vintage J Peterman panama hat woven in Honduras. A great selection of records, all awesome in their own right.