or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

Speaking of Facconable, I just picked up a nice brown/white striped spread collar shirt with shiny little MOP buttons in 18.5 regular. Totally not my size, but I'd be down for a trade or cheap sale if anyone is interested.
Found the weirdest stack of records today. Totally disparate, but a lot of great stuff for $1 each. Kevin Ayers/John Cale/Brian Eno/Nico - June 1, 1974 Timothy Leary & Ash Ra Tempel - Seven Up Stevie Wonder - Innervisions Kool Keith - Black Elvis (love this album, but I think it's going to go up for sale, as it goes for lots of $$) Phil Manzanera - Diamond Head plus, a couple of really great foreign albums I bought on a whim Del Ecuador - Algo Especial En Musica (can't...
Hit three places today and had a massive bust on the clothing end, but found quite a few excellent records for $1 each. Ahmad Jamal - Night Songs, Genetic Walk Hubert Laws - Afro Classic Benny Carter - Further Definitions (original Impulse press) Toshiko Akiyoshi Trio - Dedications Tom Waits - Foreign Affairs, Blue Valentine aaaaanddd my favorite (and probably best find).... Antonio Carlos Jobim - Wave (original A&M press)
Would this be a big and tall King Kong or a somewhat lithe and tall King Kong? Just wondering, because I have ape arms (16 (sometimes 16.5) - 37/38 shirts) and I would probably be interested...
Bumping for price drop. I'd like to move these, so feel free to make an offer if you're so inclined.
There's plenty of hot weather left, and you probably need this pair of shoes to slam around in until fall. Allen Edmonds model Orleans in a size 13 B (narrow), worn but not abused, with the clay-court colored vibram sole. I'd give them probably an 8 out of 10 in terms of condition (they have a few faint marks on the toes, the worst of which is pictured in the first two photos below, but hey, these things happen). As you can see from the soles, they haven't been worn a...
Bump for drops, 20-25% across the board.
Just had a really nice transaction with caseyfud. Great attention to detail and fast shipping. Very recommended.
Quote: Originally Posted by eddievddr10 it was a regular store when i saw the price tag i almost fainted i thought it was a cruel joke and missing like 1 or 2 zeros If you see a couple new employees in the near future at the same place, it's probably because a couple got canned for leaving off a couple zeros and letting it out of the store... Seriously, though, amazing find.
With all the holiday sales that thrift stores usually have over Independence Day, I figured this thread would be bumping, but maybe everyone else had the same crap-tastic luck I did. Went a couple places each of the past couple days and it's been a total burn. I haven't found