or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

@drlivingston Holy hell. Well done.
Where is Nat? I hope he didn't get attacked by an army of overgrown mice ala Stephen King's "Graveyard Shift." I really want to see how his American Picker style day has gone!
@Capnwes, your remodel is looking fantstic. I am super jealous. Love the photos, keep them up.Everyone else, keep killing it. I've been busy and haven't commented, but have kinda been keeping up. So much great stuff. Sheesh. Love seeing the leftfield stuff hit (vintage t-shirts and artwork) especially.At any rate, here are my favorite recent scores...Vintage Members Only A-2 style jacket. I don't care the brand, this thing has amazeballs patina.Some nice AE SanfordsVintage...
Sorry for your loss TyMac.
So if shirt / jacket = shacket, is this sweater / jacket (vintage Pendleton) a swacket?
Finds of the past two weeks. Nothing mindblowing, but some cool oddities. Vintage white patent leather Florsheim "Designer Collection" Amazeballs vintage (60s) overcoat with MASSIVE lapels and wild glen plaid. Weird vintage Pacific Trail windbreaker/track jacket with a kangaroo pouch Late 60s single-button white tux jacket.
I was almost 100% sure that's what it was, but I didn't want to seem like a moron. Guess I did either way... Super sick tie. I love it muchly.
Got this over a week ago, but I've been busy and haven't had a chance to post much. Saw the return address on the package and was instantly...Opened it up. Packaging was lovely. Keychain, ribbon, and... [[SPOILER]]
Dear facking lord.
Dear lawd. I'd feel weird buying that , but certainly couldn't pass it up.