or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

Both original (circa 1984 or so), both in awesome shape, and both N/A.
Been freaking ages since I posted. Finally found a house after hunting for over two years and summer was a wash. Been following this thread and it's been an insane summer and obviously Spoo's post is the perfect kick-off to fall.Finally got out lately and found some neat stuff (for my standards). I'm excited to post here again and get in on some Secret Santa action.First up, a sweet LP, clothes behind the jump. [[SPOILER]]
Can I haz ERDL?
Finally got through the last 10 pages or so, including Wes and the Hunds posts. All I have to say is fucking bravo. Amazing stuff. I've had some meager finds lately, but I can't even post them in the wake of that stuff. Incredible.
This is a replacement for the copy I own, as it's a fancy West German printing with a super-slick sleeve and nicer-looking vinyl.The sad part is that for every LP above, I passed on five better ones due to condition. Saw a lot of cool stuff, but it was trashed, which is pretty much how it goes a lot of the time. It makes the finds that much sweeter.
Considering we're heading into what is traditionally the "down" season with summer, this thread has just been killing it lately. I haven't thrifted as much the past couple months, as I'd been training for (then running in) my second ever half (new PR, whoot!). I've been keeping up with things here, though, and ya'll have been slaying it.I'm sorta back in the game, and all of the following finds have dropped in the past week.My first Hermes in a looooong time!Some like-new...
It wasn't a true thrift at all, rather a consignment shop. Let's just say I'll have to sell it for a c-note to double my money. (yeah, yeah, make fun of me, but this was the FIRST TIME I'd ever seen one!)
Cherry popped... [[SPOILER]] Also found the belt of the baddest man ever. It has a HUGE vintage buckle with an eagle on it.
Found a lot of stuff today. Pics tomorrow when there is better light.
Yeah, I definitely didn't buy it to use as a pocket square. It seemed like a really nice women's scarf, but I was unable to determine maker, so I thought I'd see if anyone in here knew.