or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

Dear facking lord.
Dear lawd. I'd feel weird buying that , but certainly couldn't pass it up.
Hit a bunch of stores today and while I didn't find anything mindblowing, I had an effing amazing plate of pad thai and found some things to make the day worthwhile. Also found something that has me stumped, as I haven't seen anything quite like it before, and can't find anything about them online (although I'm sure someone in here can help me).These things are crazy. Polo Ralph Lauren pants, modeled after vintage work/sailor pants. Pre-stained, pre-splattered and...
@Jompso shuts down the thread for the night. Daaaaaaaaang.
Also, is this a thing?* Armani Le Collezioni made in Italy two-tone vest. Can't decide if it's hideous or cool. *if not, it was only one dollar, so I will be okay.
Cold as EFF here this week, but scraped up a couple things before the digits dropped. COOOOOOOOGI Coolest Hickey Freeman I've ever found. Triple patch pocket cashmere blend, super duper light and amazing feel. Star Wars radio dramatization limited edition box set. Oddly intriguing.
HBD Spoo! It's a good week to be born (mine is this week too). Many happy returns.
I saw this the first time around and drooled and I'm feeling it again. Like Nataku said, possibly one of my favorite outerwear pieces I've seen in this entire THREAD. Amazing.
Rarely look at CDs anymore, but was scanning and flipped this one up for some reason... Autographed! Also, some interesting Mezlan 3/4 woven captoes. NWT Vineyard Vines should be worth some gas money at least.
Kinvara... Love them. Trained for my first half marathon with a pair last year, now veer back and forth between them, a pair of Saucony Virrata, and a pair of Hoka Bondi. 2nd Half (did okay for a sasquatch) went in the books this year and I'm trying to decide whether to do a 3rd.