or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

Speaking of wives finding stuff, my wife just snagged both of these for me. Both are almost 100% full and were thrifted.
Pop! Cane with a motherfucking sword in it.
Also, any watch guys? This seems like it's pretty nice quality, but I don't know anything about the logo.
You guys are killing me with your awesome stuff. It's dead of summer here (emphasis on dead), but I found some vintage goodness in the past week. Let's take this back in time a bit... 39 years, From 1977 40 years, from 1976 Both N/A
DAFUG? AWESOME!Great post! Especially love this Pendleton blanket and that pottery.
POP! On Church's Custom Grade!
After more research, it looks like the Risom is actually part of a floating desk. It's basically a walnut filing cabinet. It needs a little love, but it was dirt cheap, so we're going to rehab it and have our first Risom piece. I am psyched about the Nishiki, as it's my size, but I already have 3 bikes, so I'm going to have to give at least one of them the boot. Crazy thing on the Nishiki is that it seems like it was just tuned up. New tires (still have the nubs), tubes,...
Had my best couple days in awhile. Found a bunch of Zenga shirts, some Billy Reid plaid, and these that fit. Stoked! Also found this oddity. Close up of embroidery... Some nice Zelli tassel loafers (what kind of skin is that, the badges on the bottom of the shoes had come off). My personal best find was actually free. Neighbors a couple houses up are moving and this was by the curb with a free sign. Paint has some wear, but it rides like butter. Vintage Nishiki...
I never find shoes in my size, so I was stoked to snag these nearly unworn Adidas. Soles are so thick they put me at about 6'7" with them on. LOL.
Yup.