or Connect

Posts by mistermidwester

Been finishing a remodeling project, but keeping up with the thread. So much badass stuff. A couple recent finds... A couple days apart. Top one is true vintage badassness. Bottom one is exactly the same build, but looks newer and obviously has different tags. Is it still a thing? Also, Playdice, please never stop posting. \m/
Another day, another POP for me. Also found this SICK Cash/Cotton sweatshirt. It fits me and is effing glorious. Lastly, picked up this Lew anagram shirt. MOP buttons, contrast stitching, cool details. Can't decide if it's cool or hideous.
Oh, and POP! (first selvedge in FOREVER. unworn. N/A)
I'd never seen either of them, but they both involve Ram Dass, a spiritual / psych dude who used to hang with Tim Leary. The one is a 2LP set called AH! and the other is a 6LP (!) set of discussion / mantras / music called "Love Serve Remember" that looks pretty crazy. Neither are _super_ rare, but worth more than the couple bucks I paid for each.
Not thrift, but garage sale (and dirt cheap). My best LP finds in awhile.
2 bucks each, two of them still sealed. Whoot!
Yeezy taught you well.
For @330CK and @ChetB 2 (of 4 total) stacking Herman Miller fiberglass shell chairs with original Alexander Girard covers.
I just want to see some grailz, but every time I pull open this thread lately this is my (not so) internal dialogue.
One meager find tonight, but still pretty cool. Gary Burton Quartet LP signed by Gary Burton.