or Connect

Posts by jslade

I have a quick question for you guys: Do you think that it's acceptable to wear a suede belt with non-suede (regular leather) shoes? I have a nice suede belt that's been sitting in the closet for a while, but I haven't touched it yet, since I don't really own any suede shoes.
Hey Mike, do you guys have any trousers (restocks or otherwise) coming in anytime within the next two-three weeks or so?
Brooks Brothers Woven Center BeltColor: brownSize: 32Condition: brand new with tag, current seasonSelling a gorgeous belt from Brooks Brothers that is currently retailing for $198 in stores. Belt is in perfect condition, with no markings on the tag of any sort (not a sample piece). Here's a chance for you to get it at a significant discount (greater than you'll find at BB).Retail: $198Asking: $60 shippedI only ship CONUS. Sorry, but no international shipments.Thank you for...
Brooks Brothers Woven Center BeltColor: brownSize: 32Condition: brand new with tag, current seasonSelling a gorgeous belt from Brooks Brothers that is currently retailing for $198 in stores. Belt is in perfect condition, with no markings on the tag of any sort (not a sample piece). Here's a chance for you to get it at a significant discount (greater than you'll find at BB).Retail: $198Asking: $60 shippedI only ship CONUS. Sorry, but no international shipments.Thank you for...
Yes, that's the Rain last. They're ridiculously comfortable, and yet somehow still pretty sleek in person.
Really happy with my Carmina chelsea boots.
Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thin Stripe TieColor: pink/white/blackCondition: brand new with tag, current season.Retail : $125Asking: $45 shippedI only ship CONUS. Sorry, but no international shipments.Thank you for your interest! Please private message me if you have any questions.
Sold!
Hey cptjeff, That's awesome. Thanks for the advice. I never though about using it like that.
Hey guys, I have a quick question, and I figure this is as good of a place to ask as any. I've been wondering for a while what this zipper (shown below) on my bag is for. It's a zipper on the bottom of an external pouch for my briefcase. Any ideas?