or Connect

Posts by Georgivs

Hey there, I'm looking for either Boss Orange Reliance Loafers or Cole Haan David Slip-On Wingtips. I'd prefer new, but am willing to check out light use. Looking for both in black leather (not suede). Sizing: I'm 9.5-10, depending on the brand. Down to 9 in some brands, but usually in the former range for these. If you have a 9 and would be willing to negotiate a bit, I may risk it. I've only seen these in stores in huge sizes and I'm really disappointed I wasn't...
I have a John Varvatos hemp hooded sweater I wore once, and decided wasn't right for me. It's thinner material, very comfy, sort of a... faded gray? I haven't taken a close look at it in a while, but I seem to remember it resembling gray drybrushed onto a darker base, if that makes sense. It goes well with larger gray outfits where you want to keep the theme, but break up monotony. I also have a gray/black H&M herringbone peacoat. I believe it's from last year's...
I have some brown Cole Haan "Air Liam" boots in 10.5. They're originally suede but were reconditioned to be more of a distressed leather look--I can get pictures later, if interested. I wore them once, for Halloween. Extremely comfortable, as I've come to expect from Cole Haan, but not a daily look for me. LMK if you're interested.
So, for the past couple of years, I've been looking for a cap. I realize that, at this point, it's a longshot, but I figure, if it still exists for sale, it'll be out of a private sale. SO, here's what I'm looking for: it's a pinwale corduroy newsboy cap. Again, it's a newsboy, the traditional eight-panel with button top, and not a flat cap. I recently found one in brown, large, for sale, but my head's too fat, and brown doesn't suit me (and my head's too fat, for...