or Connect

Posts by Explorer

Thank you!
Great looking boots! Thank you for sharing. Are these boots Alden's? What style are these boots? Thank you!
David,Thank you for creating the Alden Union Hill Indy boot!Thank you,Explorer
Thank you for the photos! They look great! Mine should arrive late next week. However, I will have to wait until 20 March to actually see them - I am in Africa now and my next rotation is in March. Enjoy the boots!
I just ordered a pair of Union Hill Indy boot. This is my second pair from Need Supply and my eighth Alden Indy boot overall. Looking forward to receive it and use it in my work in Africa! I live in New York and Arizona but my work is in Africa. I will put this pair to great use. VERY INTERESTING that my avatar/photo for my Styleforum (as you can see) is from the movie Mogambo - you can notice that Clark Gable used a pair of tan suede ankle boots extremely similar to the...
I just ordered a pair of Union Hill Indy boot in size 9. This is my second pair from Need Supply - my first one was the Church Hill edition. Looking forward to receive it and use it in my work in Africa! I live in New York and Arizona but my work is in Africa. I will put this pair to great use. VERY INTERESTING that my avatar/photo for my styleforum (as you can see) is from the movie Mogambo - you can notice that Clark Gable used a pair of tan suede ankle boots extremely...
Hello David: Happy New Year! Quick question please - any discount codes for January? Thank you! Jorge
Hello David: Please, are you planning to bring more Alden Church Hill boots? Thank you!
Yes, there is an excellent sale at Need Supply: For Cyber Monday they have 20% off everything INCLUDING Aldens. I just tried the code a few minutes ago and it is working. For the Alden Indy, regular price is $488 but with code it went down $97 off the price. The code is: Everything20Enjoy!
Ok, I just entered and emailed to Need Supply. Thank you!