or Connect

Posts by jas0nt

Are you telling me you don't hedge your topy prices with topy futures? What is wrong with you?
Skoak has provided me with exemplary customer service before and after my shoe purchases. I have no hesitation recommending them.
Does anyone else's Dark Oak burnishing come off the leather relatively easily? Even just brushing with a cloth can remove a bit of it... and using some renovateur on it would strip a lot out. Not that I mind as it gives the shoe an interesting hetrogenous colour, but how can I restore it if the burnishing will keep coming off? Is it just as simple as polishing with some dark brown polish?
Lovely boots. What jeans are they?
even the shoe trees look beautiful.
I agree entirely. The photos on the website looks lifeless and the colours flat and full.
I usually wear Forest last in 8, reckon I should go E width with GG?
Update on your shipping status? We're dying to know...
How does GG DG70 sizing compare with JL 7000? I wear 7.5 E JL's but they pinch my left small toe, should I go 8E GG? Also a great price for some blue suede GG... if I could pull it off I'd buy them in a heartbeat: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gaziano-and-Girling-suede-shoes-st-james-/321514221021?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4adbbdaddd
What's the discernible difference between the 202 last and 606 last for Dovers?