Posts by 510kut

You'll see it listed under the price for the items it applies to it's not across the board.
bogota xl available at saks.
Yea I'm looking forward to Ebisu in normal terry too.
xxl bogota back on saks. edit: looks like XL and L are available now too.
I have the kake in both s/m. Rue in M. and Villain in M. Rue is definitely the slimmest and does not stretch as much as the others.
If I had to choose one I'd pick the stadium jacket. Mainly because it'd be easier for me to wear.
I got some boucles on sale... out of all the JE sweats I have they are my favorite. I kinda do wish the pockets were a little deeper or there was a zip though. Can't bring myself to pay $400 for them still.
Playing around with the cart. It was 20% on the Fenice. Then 10% on all the others with at least 2 shirts (wouldn't let me apply coupon with just 1 $40 tshirt).
Shoes are great but they are slightly big. I'm normally a 43 and I think a 42 would have been spot on. DETAILS HIGH TOP SNEAKER IN NUBUCK WITH PADDED COLLAR AND STITCHED CUSTOM SOLE. WAXED LACES. TEXTILE: 100% CALF SKIN LEATHER. SOLE: RUBBER. MADE IN ITALY. EXTRA SET OF LACES AND DUST BAG INCLUDED. SIZE + FIT RUNS LARGE. WE RECOMMEND SELECTING ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN YOUR USUAL SIZE. MODEL IS A SIZE EU 44 / US 11 AND WEARS A SIZE EU 43 / US 10.
Anyone interested in carbons 32 or 33? Shoot me an offer. Brand new with tags.