or Connect

Posts by 510kut

bogota xl available at saks.
Yea I'm looking forward to Ebisu in normal terry too.
xxl bogota back on saks. edit: looks like XL and L are available now too.
I have the kake in both s/m. Rue in M. and Villain in M. Rue is definitely the slimmest and does not stretch as much as the others.
If I had to choose one I'd pick the stadium jacket. Mainly because it'd be easier for me to wear.
I got some boucles on sale... out of all the JE sweats I have they are my favorite. I kinda do wish the pockets were a little deeper or there was a zip though. Can't bring myself to pay $400 for them still.
Playing around with the cart. It was 20% on the Fenice. Then 10% on all the others with at least 2 shirts (wouldn't let me apply coupon with just 1 $40 tshirt).
Shoes are great but they are slightly big. I'm normally a 43 and I think a 42 would have been spot on. DETAILS HIGH TOP SNEAKER IN NUBUCK WITH PADDED COLLAR AND STITCHED CUSTOM SOLE. WAXED LACES. TEXTILE: 100% CALF SKIN LEATHER. SOLE: RUBBER. MADE IN ITALY. EXTRA SET OF LACES AND DUST BAG INCLUDED. SIZE + FIT RUNS LARGE. WE RECOMMEND SELECTING ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN YOUR USUAL SIZE. MODEL IS A SIZE EU 44 / US 11 AND WEARS A SIZE EU 43 / US 10.
Anyone interested in carbons 32 or 33? Shoot me an offer. Brand new with tags.
mr porter up to 80%