or Connect

Posts by 510kut

I got some boucles on sale... out of all the JE sweats I have they are my favorite. I kinda do wish the pockets were a little deeper or there was a zip though. Can't bring myself to pay $400 for them still.
Playing around with the cart. It was 20% on the Fenice. Then 10% on all the others with at least 2 shirts (wouldn't let me apply coupon with just 1 $40 tshirt).
Shoes are great but they are slightly big. I'm normally a 43 and I think a 42 would have been spot on. DETAILS HIGH TOP SNEAKER IN NUBUCK WITH PADDED COLLAR AND STITCHED CUSTOM SOLE. WAXED LACES. TEXTILE: 100% CALF SKIN LEATHER. SOLE: RUBBER. MADE IN ITALY. EXTRA SET OF LACES AND DUST BAG INCLUDED. SIZE + FIT RUNS LARGE. WE RECOMMEND SELECTING ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN YOUR USUAL SIZE. MODEL IS A SIZE EU 44 / US 11 AND WEARS A SIZE EU 43 / US 10.
Anyone interested in carbons 32 or 33? Shoot me an offer. Brand new with tags.
mr porter up to 80%
Brand new. Never used. https://man.totokaelo.com/maison-martin-margiela/bifold-wallet/black/N19255/s55ui0070-sx9056-900 Can add pictures later if necessary.
bump. will include shipping to conus.
www.sneakerboy.comextra 10% off sale items at sneakboy FW15EXTRA10
I think UPS made a mistake.... but when they first attempted deliver the driver told me I owed ~$80 (on a pair of margiela gats) I told him to leave it at the delivery center and I'd go pick it up there since he could only accept checks. Go to the deliver center, I was asking about the fee and how to pay they said it has to be money order or cashiers check. They get the package and scan the tracking says I don't owe anything and hand me my package. They had removed the...
I had a few orders. One presale, one on thanksgiving, and another over the weekend. Got all my stuff last week. No RDV2 until today! Came in the mail by itself.