or Connect

Posts by grc1

Those socks
I'd like to think mine are the originals - ordered early in 2013, received in September 2013, maiden voyage in October 2013. Though it's of course entirely possible for the design to be conceived independently by various parties, as it is a design "tweak." I really enjoy seeing it replicated in various versions!
RTW line is cheaper, starting at €600 if sold directly from him. Sir Max in Amsterdam carries a collection, but don't know about pricing there.
I sent in my Fairbanks in deco maple calf for the patina service:Tony said the palette was pretty unlimited for a colour that light - I chose a colour similar to the 4th from the left:Can't wait to see how they turn out!
The Mitchell is just about the best-looking wingtip design I've seen. Absolutely love it.
DG70 - smart round
Pictures are posted, not sure why you're unable to view. Happy to send them via PM if that helps.
Thanks for stepping in - wasn't sure of the answer!
First quality - these aren't seconds, or kopped in a sale. Worn, but just had the soles and heels rebuilt and replaced by G&G with pristine new ones. I'll be in the US in November for Thanksgiving, so can ship from there for buyers across the Pond. Otherwise, Royal Mail quotes shipping to CONUS from the UK at £130 (2.9kg parcel including shoe trees, tracked and insured), and domestic UK at £30. If you live elsewhere PM me and I'd be happy to get you a quote.