or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

42 Empires of the Dead;How One Man's Vision Led To The Creation of WW1's War Graves David Crane Have read around this subject in a couple of other books that focuses on the how the Unknown solider was selected to represent the British war dead in 1920, other nations then followed suit Australia finally did so in 1993. While engaged on a research project i read some very touching rural Australian newspaper accounts of the unveiling of Great War Memorials and how the...
The suit I looked at had working button cuffs and a lot of hand detailing as I said the fabric was stunning to the touch. This one was $2400 there some others there at around 3500 and above, at that price I would rather go bespoke.
I had a coffee with him the other day in Scruburban Canberra. I may be having a beer with him this afternoon.And after 39 years, albeit for me the past six, my barbers have retired great now I need to find a barber that is a barber not a mens hair stylist or hair dresser. So deeply traumatised by not being able to get a hair cut I walked past Blades Menswear, they have a sale on if any Canberrain is interested. I was looking at a Pal Zileri suit, a brand I have never...
Take time out to go for a haircut sign on door announces that after 39 years they've retired. I knew this day was coming given their age but some warning would have been appreciated. Fuck me, "go ahead make my day"
7c overnight 15c at 10.30am wearing a LE OCBD "Winter is coming!"
I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his handWalking through the streets of Soho in the rainHe was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook'sGonna get a big dish of beef chow meinAaoooooo!Werewolves of London!Aaoooooo! (Repeat)If you hear him howling around your kitchen doorBetter not let him inLittle old lady got mutilated late last nightWerewolves of London againAsoooooo!Werewolves of London!Aaoooooo! (Repeat)He's the hairy-handed gent who ran amuck in KentLately he's...
FUBAR and it's only Wednesday only one option 'drink' so much for dry February
Agree Foxy is more American Werewolf in London
Blade Runner? I must have missed someting.
---