or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Too true for in truth the Soviet Union won the Second World War in Europe.
This is one of the best things he has done IMHOHad the CD of this for over twenty years.Just ordered some Bills on STP oh the pain of the exchange rate.
The film is visceral in its graphic story telling and I went and found this http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvhiuk_come-and-see-1985-pt-3_creation Straight away not having seen the film for thirty years I knew exactly where it was in the narrative, I got as far as ten minutes and thought enough.
Have not seen this in years and not sure i want to but absolutely brilliant and brutal film.
John Zorn : Forro Zinho — Forro In The Dark Plays Zorn strange combination of Zorn, Brazilian and other weird musical elements.
Hell is other people.
The Pinot is aired (Tasmanian), the beer is cold and the pizzas are prepared. Although it's a round ball quote it's appropriate "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of War! Go the Wallabies!
Granddad sure the fault wasn't with your hearing aid? Or too much hydroponic before the show?
For all guitar heads out there the Mahavishnu is coming to town miss it at your peril. Just got tickets for the Sydney in October.
Overall it was a case where the hype of expectation did not live up to the reality of the production IMHO.