or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Next up Elvis Costello Unfaithful Music & Disappearing Ink
2 The Blue Guitar by John Banville
Asparagus and pea biryani with basmati rice which I cooked in the morning and let dry out most of the day. Caramelised the onions, then added garlic and Asparagus and Peas. Didn't use a curry paste just turmeric, fennel, black cumin chilli and cinnamon. Then just before I served it I browned the almond flakes in butter and added raisins. Nice dish not something I make on a regular basis but with the abundance of cheap Asparagus at present anything is possible.
Tanqueray does indeed have a very crisp clean taste, he says after realising the dent he and Mrs GF put in the bottle last night.Currently have Hendricks, Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin as well in the freezer. The Monkey 47 looks interesting. Will add a bottle of Martin Miller, did you get the Monkey 47 in Sydney? If so where?
What do you think of The Botanist?Just bought a bottle of Tanqueray 10 long glass plenty of ice, muddled lime and Fever Tree tonic.
Somehow I don't think Hezbollah will buy this.Watched this last night started off good but in the end a disappointment.
Yes but it is Dutch Heineken Grasshopper or that made in Australia shit.
Fellow Canberrans can we petition CK or DM to come to Canberra?
You know they cut the size down on the old chesty bonds, wankers the only ones with any length in the tail are the wife beaters.
Great film exquisitely shot and brutal in its realism.