or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Thinking of these Their on a Loake 3625 last any comments re width as Im not sure if I should go the G or F.
Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds deliver strong performances, as the for the Austrian Government and its Ministers, the sins of the Nazi past are hard to exorcise. As usual why let history stand in the way of a good story, enjoyable way to pass a Saturday night.3/5
Australia 15 V Wales 6 what a remarkable 10 minute defensive effort from 13 Wallabies Shakespeare says it all "From this day to the ending of the world, we in it shall be remembered we few, we happy few, we band of brothers" Now the quarter finals bring it on!
Been drinking again with Hooray Henry crowd?
Pre dinner drinks watching the sun set Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin and Fever Tree Tonic with a slice of Orange, plenty of ice in a long glass.
Slow roasted seasoned Roma tomato and goat cheese custard tart, with fresh basil, rosemary, garlic and thyme. With a mixed green salad and washed down with a 2009 d'Arenberg Laughing Magpie Shiraz Viognier.
I remember my father wore them through the 60's-70's stopped in the early 80's.
Indeed they do, most "fashionable" (not) politicans wear them.
Of course only one man could front a Mahavishnu gig wearing a pocket square and a Henry Carter tie, it had to be Coxsackie. Then post gig spent an interesting time chinwagging over a couple of beers and got to meet his Mrs. Found we had much in common including numerous disreputable Melbourne dives from the 80's. By the way the Mahavishnu delivered.
I thought those were the perjorative of the defendant?