or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Richard Fidler was talking with Robert Foster about Grant &I I Inside and Outside the Go Betweens well worth a listen and probably worth reading the book. Podcast available on the ABC site.
42 The Countenance Divine by Michael Hughes A metaphysical mystery thriller about the end of the world and the second coming of JC? Or is it? Featuring John Milton, William Blake, Jack the Ripper and computer programer with a Christ complex who is working to prevent Y2K. It crosses four centuries and while laborious at times its an interesting read. The JTR sequences are not for the faint hearted and it also features an evil Homunculus with his own agenda. Not your...
Speaking of bags a friend was going on about this http://frankcleggleatherworks.com/the-port-brief.html Aside from BT is there another option for MTM in Canberra? Decided on a Tobacco linen jacket just depends on the fabric colour.
Mensbiz are now using Australia Post for deliveries Discount code for September ER8B95 and works on the fragrances.
Fathers Day in Oz so Mrs GF cooked a goats chevre and blue cheese tart with a bitter green salad which was washed down with a Morning Peninsula Kooyong Estate 2011 Pinot Noir. Followed by a Apple and berry crumble with whipped cream. Extra time on the stationary bike this morning I think.
Happy Fathers Day Would have been nice if I wasnt woken up by son at 6.30 am on his way to Leichhardt Oval for the footy, but there you go. A MTM Linen jacket is on the agenda for summer. With a wardrobe of predoninately navy, grey and khaki wondering what would be the best colour to go with.
Saturday night Leek and Dutch Cream Potato soup with sourdough bread. Added a couple of table spoons of thickened cream after I took it off the heat.
Thats a great shot of you and fxh PoPAnd the IT gnomes of the ATO. Just did mine and Mrs GF tax returns. What you can't just do it all online? So now you can do some via myGov and then you have to download a phone app to workout and upload your deductions.
Fathers Day in Oz this Sunday so Mrs GF and boy are getting me either Tauer Orange Star of Tauer L'Air Du Desert Marocain EDT I found the Orange Star to share some similarities to the Moroccan. Both I like and both would work well in the rural, humidity free, summer. First world problems have to Sunday night to decide.
Friday night bucketing down with no rugby (sigh) on so Mrs GF picked this and Indian takeaway which was washed down with a six pack of Corona.Should cross post to WDYELNFD. Must be over 25 years since I've seen it. Think one reason is that a former Mrs GF bore a stunning resemblance to Susan Sarandon the Bond's singlet and levi's and that hair. Great Ridley Scott film take on the road movie with strong performances from the leads and great supporting cast, Harvey...