or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

What is the quality like, their Chesty Bonds and Wife Beaters are OK. The last time I bought a bonds t shirt it was pretty poor quality.
fxhDue to continued weight loss I am a bit loath to spend on clothing, aside from a couple of jumpers a Field Coat and Argyles. I am wondering considering next winter is 10 months away if I should go for a size 36. Part of me thinks be confident but I wonder when my weight will plateau and stabilise. Aside from the potential to get some new corduroy trousers there are a couple of pairs of winter trousers BB grey flannel pleated a pair of Zegna fish tail trousers hardly...
4 Finite and Infinite Games A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility by James P. Case Arrived by post today I read about this in The Game Changer a book on change management. Intriguing concepts be interesting to see how they can be applied. Read the first 12 sectons of the book last night and then put it by the side of the bed as it is definitely a text one needs to ruminate upon.
A question for the wise men re alterations is it easier and or better to let trousers out or take them in?
Hamlet how twee.
The poodle barks, the caravan rolls on.
My post was about the cold weather which I am jack of and that fact that its coincided with a 15% price hike in natural gas, now if that isn't something that would piss anyone off then I don't know what would. Its all about comprehension and reading skills areas your clearly lacking in.Yes I did call you a wanker for your insipid response and your replies have demonstrated that you are a wanker and no doubt your response will affirm my observation.I think your posting...
There, there just run home to mother have a good cry and tell her someone on the internet has demonstrated what a little bitch you are.
What are your fingers on the keyboard still trying to locate your brain, sorry forgot your all piss and wind signifying nothing.
You are such a tool maybe another drink or too and you may locate your spine, but I doubt it.Wanker NPFO