or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

5 The Keeper of Lost Causes A Department Q Novel by Jussi Adler-Olsen While going to see Calvary the other day I noticed a poster advertising this as part of the Scandinavian Film Festival it also noted that it was a NYT bestseller. So being a victim of lure of advertising i found it in the local public library. The film is due for mainstream release in Oz in the coming month.
Thank you for that scintillating opinion.Baxter still do the Army dress shoes.
LOL worse is the why do you need new (insert item of choice) question.
Too many bills and now Mrs GF wants a new lounge suite. She wants a King Furniture suite which is on sale.Also not much point in me buying anything still losing weightHCUggs are an essential part of Canberra life
I remember walking back from our bedroom door to the front door with my son strapped to my chest while listening to SEX by the Necks all 60 minutes of it. As the last last note faded he finally feel asleep.If its any consolation three years olds are the spawn of the devil if you ask me.Anyone know exactly when the BB flagship store opens in Martin Place.
JMI found them at Coles of Belconnen $5 for a pack of 4 very useful have all my wool trousers on them these days. Corduroy, chinos are simply folded up and placed in the cupboard.
LM Interesting review on Fathers Day, found a copy in ACT public library cattle dog and requested it. I haven't had as much fun with a library card for years as I have had recently. More so since there is no room in my library for anymore books and Mrs GF doesn't want more IKEA Billy shelving in the 'shared ' study, oh for a man cave.
Bundaberg Rum & Black Death might have a few tonight, good for keeping the winter chill out.
6 The Circle by Dave Eggers This is a very edgy book straight way from the opening pages you realise that their is trouble in this weird coroprate paradise so to speak. I don't know what he has taken from Scientology but imagine a mutant Facebook, Google, Apple monster cult that has perfected the art of total immersion and supply for the internet with one portal that synchs all your devices, sites and cloud based services to deliver you the optimum web experince. I...
Foxy read Zen and the Art Archery a much more rewarding book IMHO