or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

I know people enjoy Executive Style for its insight and sartorial knowledge but was just reading this http://www.countrylife.co.uk/features/the-39-steps-to-being-a-gentleman-78780 But this was a stand out No 8 Avoids lilac socks and polishes his shoes Guess i fail with No 21 Is not vegetarian
The Botanist and tonic, lemon, lime or cucumber?
You got that right. Sartorial crimes against humanity for the hat alone!
ABC announced tht the Stocco boys have been arested in Dunedoo NSW. No glamourous end and 21st Century Glenrowan sieg just 'your nicked'.
CR and Trenery aren't bad with them they tend to change fabric and cut every year. I've found CT to have a low rise and due to small English sizing I went up a size.The other option is Bills chamois cloth from STP that is always a hit and miss in terms of colour and size.I'm trying to find locally some linen/ cotton bled pants for summer. Can I? No, I don't want shorts thank you.
Cancelled, stupid computer.
JMYou turn the lights off and engage in the 'suspension of disbelief' at leat that's what my cinema teacher told me. Great films must find time to watch them at one sitting soon.
Ha got up at 3 with son who watched in a Wallaby jumper and gold scarf. Mrs GF joined as just before half time complaining we were yelling too loudly. Pocock and Fardy were machines. The Puma replacement half back the Brumbies have picked looks ok.Now a week to calm down and wait till the final which is going to be massive.
Yes Wallibies win, was a bit anxious around the 60 minute mark. But solid defence and quick feet from Drew Mitchell put it beyond doubt. Now for the final, which is going to be huge.