or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Hollywood what else can you say. Otherwise I thought that film to be brilliant the whole focus on self improvement was a hoot and the commentary on media was just salacious. Irony abounded if not fuck me that they took it so seriously. 4/5 IMHO
Sigh young people when will you discover the joys of S&M and giving girls a good spanking.
Article about the Bionic Bra a hi tech smart bra in today's AFR. WTF! What next smart jocks? Boxers with brains? (No double entender implied)
Vale Ornette Coleman who has gone to the great gig in the sky.
Re Clint why you no watch Unforgiven? Aside from the Dirty Harry flicks In The Line of Fire is my favourite Clint film. And his son is a shit hot Jazz Bassist.
Pantherella pure wool argyles bought five pairs before the peso went south. Very comfortable and my feet are very very happy thank you.
Tonight Spanakopita using leeks instead of onions makes it taste sweeter IMHO with a bitter green salad fresh from the vegetable patch.
Know its not an A1 but still
Very sedate evening, anyway to cold to take to the goonie to the river. @Journey Man does not strike me as the kind of fellow who would preform CPR on the Silver Pillow of Death.
Good to catch up with @Marbles @JourneyMan glad to be able to put a persona to the name at last. and Paul (non de guerre?) sadly no @Henry Carter at Public Bar in Manuka last night. White Rabbit dark ale is OK but not in same class as Bent Spoke's Stout. Also considering translation of Pacific Peso to GB Pound and Yankee Dollar and shipping costs is $70 a pair reasonable price to pay for cedar shoe trees?