or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Ha Ha nice try. Did you try the public library of book depository? or even a second hand one on Amazon?
Have a look at Whisky Tango Foxtrot by Ashley Gilbertson lite on the text but the images are remarkable.
Don't know about trendy but I think Cool Hunting is a much more interesting and how its used to identify emerging trends in a inner city urbane sub culture then take on board and adapt to produce new direction or modify existing product to create new and emerging trends. NIKE used something like this for years prior to major product launches with shoes.
Is that the new flavour Tim Tam?
Are We Not Men? We Are Devo https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=756&v=SY2-2Rz_EzI
More Songs About Buildings and Food Talking Heads.
Aubergine Lasagna, took four hours to cook the tomato sauce, with a bitter green salad from the vegetable garden washed down with a Geelong cleanskin Pinot Noir.
32 The Girl Who Wasn't There by Ferdinand von Schirach At first i thought this was another post modern murder mystery with existentialist overtones, but to my surprise its much more than that. I really enjoyed this dark and mysterious work. Highly recommended.
From the horologically inclined NYT mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/01/fashion/mens-style/john-mayer-watches.html?referrer= HC that grey watch cap is very tempting
Monday night Deliver Us From Evil very bent the exorcism could have been longer some seriously fucked up going's on. Tuesday Before I Go To Sleep very entertaining and highly enjoyable with a enough twists in the tale to keep you wondering about the story line. Wednesday White Tiger a Metaphysical Great Patriotic War from Russia odd to say the least.