or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

I'm sure I've read a review of this movie.
59 No Regrets, Coyote by John Dufresne A murder suicide or is it? Wyllie Melville is thrown in at the deep end with Bent cops, WITSEC, greedy crooked lawyers, the mob, the Russian mob and everybody wants some. Then their is the totally corrupt civil administration, a hard pressed therapist and a potential serial killer. Dark black noir. Should have read this first before I Don't Like Where This Is Going as it directly feeds into it.
Libertine Parfumerie is hosting their SYDNEY Warehouse Pop-Up SALE! For 3 days only, save up to 75% on selected fragrances, testers, candles and body products. Starting December 15th ––––––– Thursday 15th December 4.00pm – 7.00pm Friday 16th December 8.30am – 5.00pm Saturday 17th December 9.00am – 1.00pm ––––––– WHERE? Libertine Sydney Warehouse 1-3 Taylor Street Darlinghurst SYDNEY
There are numerous books on the Scott experdition. Also fellow antipodeans Flaco aka Paul Livingston is on a promo tour for his new book DASS their part in my downfall. Coming soon to a bookstore near you. I saw him preform last night at ANU.Very entertaining. Yesterday I found a little library at CMAG in Civic and picked up a copy of Emerson's Essays date 1903. Will leave something next time I'm in Civic.
Foxy Who Goes There? is a science fiction novella by John W. Campbell, Jr., written under the pen name Don A. Stuart. In 1973, the story was voted by the Science Fiction Writers of America as one of the finest science fiction novellas ever written. The novella has been adapted four times as a motion picture: the first in 1951 as The Thing from Another World; the second in 1972 as Horror Express; the third in 1982 as The Thing directed by John Carpenter.
58 I Don't Like Where This Is Going by John Dufresne American Noir with a twist Wylie Melville is a therapist and a forensic consultant. Who along with his friend the illusionist friend Bay Lettique have to leave Florida in a hurry and head for the glitz, excess and cesspit of Vegas. Upon their arrival they witness a suicide at the Luxor or is it a murder? This propels them into the underbelly of the Vegas crime scene populated by various miscreants. Along the way they...
Shallow fried fresh Zucchini flowers stuffed with goats chèvre, cheddar, Tilba Tilba blue and parmesan. With char grilled Asparagus on the side and a bitter green salad.
I've found it consistent all day when I've worn it. However it's been retired for the moment as I find it's a solid winter fragrance.
Mensbiz December discount code PM6B28
Saag Panner with basmati rice, lime pickles, cucumber and garlic raita and papadums. Followed by Maggie Beer's burnt fig, honeycomb and caramel ice cream.