or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

No this is the best thing for Labour it means, I hope it means the end of Bill. Malcolm is going to have to come good on Gay Marriage which is going to be prettty divisive outside the metrro area and its going to screw the Christan vote for the LNP. Actually its a big loss in terms of their (imagined) poitical power. As for the economy well there is no magic rabbit to pull out of the hat in the short term. And the Senate is still going to be problematic. Same old same old.
Two years of absolutelty nothing and dont get me started on Brandis. I just hope with the removal of the Mad Hatter the rest of Tea Party will vanish. As for TA he made me ashamed to have once been a Catholic.
Wahoo! The most loathsome vile poltroon who ever graced the nations political stage has been burnt at the stake.
Go Albo and lets get Jimmy Barnes to sing The International after his victory speech. Or maybe we should all relax and let Rupert decide who should be PM (again)!
Pessant! Rare Dry Gin with a twist of Tangelo.Martin Miller is also a nice drop.Vote should be over by 9pm according to the commentariat.
Four Pilllars Gin is a nice drop.
What time will it happen? Is Tony rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic? What odds are being offered by Darwin bookies on Malcolm, is he worth a bet? And will Jeff Kennett STFU?
Christ on a bike get home turn on RN and all of a sudden Malcolm has found his testicles. Not good news for Bill Shorten but it could (?) be good for the country actuallly anything is better than rulle by fear, intimidation and bullshit with no clear policy that we have experienced for the past two years. Bring it on!
Out, out, brief candle. Life is nothing more than an illusion. It’s like a poor actor who struts and worries for his hour on the stage and then is never heard from again. Life is a story told by an idiot, full of noise and emotional disturbance but devoid of meaning.Go ahead make my day!