or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Flying Rats?
The Endless River by Pink Floyd
Sunday roast of Mary had a little leg of lamb slow cooked for 4 hours on a bed of rosemary and then cranked up for 45 minutes to finish. With roast potatoes peas and asparagus. For the herbivore haloumi and aubergine parmigiana, the tomato sauce was slow cooked yesterday and fresh oregano and garlic added before serving. Washed down with a 2008 Coonawarra Punters Corner Reserve Cab Sav. For desert Elizabeth Davids flourless chocolate cake and fresh whipped ...
Cyberpunk was a genre of SiFiwhich I totaly immeresed myself in for a number of years as dystopian fiction was a solid antidote to the silicone snake oil being peddled by cyber utopians at the dawn of the WWW. While Gibson maybe have been at the forefront there were some exceptional writers who picked up on the themes and gave their own individual stamp and predictions of the world to come and isnt that what good SiFi is all about.
It is a known fact that the collapse of Western Civilisation began when the multitude of adult males ceased wearing fedoras.
Watching The Good Shepherd great fashion Ivy, 40's 50's and Man Men.
71 GUILT by Jussi Adler-Olsen also published as The Purity of Vengeance don't ask me why they change the names depending on if its a US or European publication strikes me as odd.
Time Remembered John McLaughlin & the Aighetta Quartet plays the music of Bill Evans highly recommended Ralph on 12 string https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCAGzFtgwBI
Congratulations CD I just hit 70 dont think i'll crack the ton but should at least reach 80
Ralph Towner, Wolfgang Muthspiel & Slava Grogoryan on a Sunday night two rows from the font and centre stage sublime sounds and superb artistary, fantasic night pity Ralph didnt play more of the 12 string guitar.