or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Any recommendations for Thai in Surry Hills on a Sunday night?
Götterdämmerung within the Fuhrer bunker as Berlin falls. The madness, ego mania and sheer evil stupidity are displayed by a great cast and with Corinna Harfouch and Ulrich Matthes as Magda and Joseph Goebbles exemplifying the embodiment of NAZI fanaticism and human evil. (Its worth seeing The Ninth Day with Ulrich Matthes where he plays a Catholic Priest on release from Dachau doing the Nazi's bidding.) Bruno Ganz's portrayal of Adolf enacts moments of madness and...
Saw him and saxophonist Mirko Guerrini in Canberra Friday night play a mix of self penned suites then this Bjork, Sardinian folk music and the most inspired interpretation of Biko by Peter Gabriel I ever heard. Ever better as I was given freebies.
It cost $75 million to make and as of June 2013 took $351 at the box office. Machines for making money.
Machine for making money.
In the 80's I lived next door to a brothel in Dalinghurst. One day this whore yells out "you call that a penis? That's the smallest cock I've seen in my life" she stated laughing and the totally humiliated punter ran off. She followed him out yelling "do you want your money back love"
25 Stasi Child by David Young East Berlin Noir at first I thought it would be reminiscent of the Martin Cruz Smith Arkady Renko books.But no the main protagonist Oberleutnant Karin Muller from Kripo is totally sold on the mind set of the DDR. Good story and what appears to be the first book in the series. One item in the narrative was telegraphed too soon or was it just my powers of deduction working? Good story and look forward to the next one. 26 HOW DID WE GET INTO...
The App is keeping their conversationn private.
My new toothbrush can talk to my iPhone. I knew watching the Jetsons was educational.
Sigh I don't think my wife would allow me such accessories.