or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Journey Man perfect for a splendid,sensuous summer Saturday in Sydney. I just have to convince MrsGF and son to buy me some for Xmas.
Friend of of mine stared in that as an assistant stranger, didn't get a gig in the Matrix. Another one was a set decorator/painter for the Matrix. Keanu Reeves came down to the workshop for chat with the hired help. Out of curiosity he asked my friend how much he was being paid, he told him them Reeves replied. "We pay Mexicans more than that', and walked off.
Been following a package from Chicago on UPS and it appears it arrived in Sydney yesterday then detoured to Tokyo. Didn't know they were throwing a party for the Cubs there.
Red Nose Pitbull, my son's dog.
Great film. Will follow up with JM advice about Netflix. They have made a series of it which I've not seen but La Jetere by Chris Marker which inspired it is brilliant IMHO.
Loud crass vulgar and funny perfect for a Tuesday night. [[SPOILER]]
Watched Supervet last night quite remarkable what the vet Fitizpatrick can do for an animal. Raphael 9 months and as strong as two Ox.
Its not the same old congregation these days.
Read a few by Swift Last Orders would have to be my favourite. Found in a Wagga op shop a signed copy of Waterland from when he did residency there back in 1986.
I think it was about 1983 in an Oils song.