or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Literary aside I knew one of the people whom Gardner used as a character model for the novel when I lived in St Kilda sadly he ended up dying from a Heroin OD.Read it about thirty years ago enjoyed it at the time.Have you read Candy LM?
Jeans advice required Going to the gauntlet at DJ's and Myers weekend sales apart from Levis any other brands they stock worth considering?
I found that in my iTunes library this morning haven't listened to it yet.Currently Abbey Road The Beatles then Magical Mystery Tour
Bent Spoke Brewing Co in Braddon the Dick Tracy is a solid brown ale which goes down a treat however their stout is sublime.
The NLA has Abstraction—Création: J.W. Power in Europe 1921—1938.Fantastic!
Girls were doing that look back in the early 80's.
There are 3 reasonably good men's stores in Civic but only worth venturing into during their sales.
Sigh! I would have thought at your age you'd know that testosterone comes from Carlton Draught.
I have oily skin and found for skin that either Triumph & Disaster or Urth products are very for the face but since switching back to DE shaving and using Proraso soap my face is in much better condition and I get the BBS regulary. As for hair its naturally oily and i've been using organic shampoos for the past 14 years and have on scalp problems I tend to change the type I get on a regular basis. I tend to keep it short, rinse it after the gym and use shampoo...
I have a couple of rayon scarves which are at least 40 years old, direcections are to wash as silk.RL did some nice rayon casual shirts back in the 90s which were very good quality.Rayon was quite popular back in 50s I had a zip front bowling jacket which I picked up in an op shop.