or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

All now made in Thailand if you want a knock about boot RM Yard boots are good value.As for the Cure I walked into their concert at the Palais Theatre in 1980 actually a mata and I crashed quite a few shows that year, Boomtown Rats, Garry Numan and John McLaughlin & Shakti.Mrs GF and I went to see the Cure at the SOH in 2011 as part of Vivid they were on stage for 4 hours quite show and I see Jethro Tull and YES are playing here at the end of the year.
JM The phrase for better or for worse spring too mind.
Went into DJ's today to watch the Running of the Bulls Sales. Was amused by this woman in her 30's telling hubby who trying on a navy blue GANT jumper "don't buy that it's an old mans colour" WTF? Hubby obidently complied and put it back.
Depends on what you think would be the most versatile addition to your business wardrobe. For my two cents I would go brown.
JM Excuse my ignorance but what is the difference between Oxford and Royal Oxford? CEP Sadly no BB at Canberra DJ's in Sydney on 10/7 will have a look then. Day clapping out big time in Canberra wonderful I have to go watch boy play rugby. Peregrine Beanie, LE OCBD, 4ply cashmere, RM Moleskins, silk scarf, LLBean field coat GANT leather gloves and this is just for indoors as power is off for the day. Thanks ActewAGL!
BB pants sale good for summer http://www.brooksbrothers.com/mens/casual-pants/0220,default,sc.html
I make pasta (really)
The Devil wears Prada.
Typical
Yeah why won't he give me this weeks lotto numbers.