or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Get the DVD for The Concert For Bangladesh Bobs set and his backing band are sublime.
David Crosby's rust fringed suede jacket Hendrix Paisley shirtNick Cave black Levi'sOli's RM Macqurie boots
Newcastle is awash with cash at present so why not go for one of these http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=647 Forgot Oli has the wrong party affiliation.
John Zorn Myth and Mythopoeia and later when getting tonights Pizza's ready Billion Dollar Babies Alice Cooper
53 Portrait of A Spy A Gabriel Allon Thriller by Daniel Silva 54 The Defector A Gabriel Allon Thriller by Daniel Silva The local library has had a rush on Nordic Noir and even the 2nd hand book shops have none on the shelves at present. So spy fiction not one of my majpr interestes but these are enttertaining and procedural. Any suggestions for further reading.
Cold? You can't handle the Cold!Anthoer -4.3c this morning in Canberra.
Fire Keeper The Daniel Rosenbloom Quintet
52 The Doors A Lifetime of Listening to Five Mean Years by Greil Marcus
Grooming question radical short back and 2 on the sides. Only problem without any product the makes me look like an extra in Eraserhead. Problem is Spruso and Yardleys Lavender brilliantine no longer made. Looking for some thing just to slick back hair devoid of fragrance so I can wear aftershave.
CLOSER Joy Division