or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Contemplating these with a 30% off http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=5236 the 026/ classic last any comments or advice?
Yeah Howard looked "groovy"as if he stepped from out from an issue of Playboy, it was also good to read in the early mid 70's
Wide shots? What about Saul's clothing you could land a plane on those 70's shirt collars and jacket lapels.What was annoying they followed it up with The Conversation, one of Gene Hackman's best films IMHO and of course i had a very early start so couldn't stay up for it, hopefully it will be shown again soon.
FTFY and I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning.
The French Connection. "Do you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?" Great film.
There are four of them and I've been advised to leave the one closest to the cuff undone.
I picked up my MTM sports coat from Braddon Tailors this afternoon I'll post a couple of pics soon. That is if it's safe too.
The Decembrists What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World.
Diced vine ripened tomatoes with basil, parsley, green chilli, black pepper and Murray River sea salt mixed with EV Oil on fresh spelt spaghetti and grated parmesan. And a bitter green salad on the side. No vino (sigh) as its only Monday night.
The laser removal worked?