or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

New Melbourne man a fraud https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/08/melbourne-hipster-the-age-admits-being-duped-by-freelancer
Market bought goats cheese and pesto ravioli with a reduced cream with parsley and garlic sauce and a mixed green salad. With fresh strawberries and thick cream.
Trapped on SBS on demand. Bosch Only the first season of True Detective is worth watching.
In Carlton today and picked up some Dents cognac Coney fur lined gloves at a bargin price Mrs GF got a black pair of Coney lined gloves,so she is happy. Mind you she didn't smile when i said i would need a new pair of Cognac brogues to macth the gloves.
Transcended VR to IRL last night over an (sigh had to behave as a dinner was pending) ale with Gerry Nelson, CD, fxh and Coxsackie who demonstrated that men over 50 can look slick with a buzz cut. Prior picked a PRL purpke silk cable knit sweater on a massive mark down aside from the culture I can say if Melbourne "he came,he saw, he did a little shopping" Edit;and a little drinking at Naked for Satan great views from the roof bar.
32 The Black Echo by Michael Connelly The first Bosch novel, after I've read seven of them, about a hundred and thirty pages in and it has all the hallmarks of what makes this series so good, cold blooded crime, LA Noir and more. Harry is definitely a true detective. And their is a new novel coming out later this year.
With fxh having a restraining order out on him, something about a Chole his beek wouldn't elaborate on it, Young & Jacksons is off the cards. Cookie 1st Floor 252 Swanston St has been recommended to me by a friend. I'll be there at around 5pm for an ale on Friday night. Or if anyone knows a better establishment I'm open to offers.
No bought one Monday then another Tuesaday after finding out that it retailed for $58 here in Oz and the U.K copy was $25 US $34 and free shipping.
I've noticed that online UK versus US book prices have dropped 9-10% in the past week. Previously US editions were slightly cheaper than UK editions. Hopefully this is going to occur across the spectrum.
Do American Tailors have a sale on at present?