or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

To any DE shavers out there I have a 50 pack of Red Persona blades I want to off load. $20 for them. The only reason I'm parting with them is i have a new AS-D2 and find that their not as effective with them as my prior EJ DE89 PM if interested.
Overcast hungover Sunday went to see The Avengers Age of Ultron with Mrs GF a couple of hours of CGI fun nothing deep pure entertainment.
Wait they have played Britten's War Requiem yet.
Leek and goat chèvre tart with bitter green salad washed down with a Mudgee Petit Verdot
34 the illuminations Andrew O'Hagan after reading this I am not sure of what all the hype surrounding it was all about.
Went to the dawn service in Canberra today no direct family connection to it. My father was 2nd AIF Mrs GF father was a 18yo Irish machine gunner at the Somme in 1916.Quite a moving experience. We went with a mate who had served in Afghanistan and his family. The ABC is saying that 120,000 were present in Canberra.Have we learnt anything in 100 years?
FTFYFailed Roman Catholicism.
Christ on a bike my mother said and behaved exactly the same. Sure your not from Irish stock?
Aubergine and potato casserole served with cous cous. Mixed the Ras el hanout with some Za'atar and garlic and chilli lifted it right up
Not really consider how the English leather industry is going from strength to strength. Typical Australian short sightedness I think.