or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

It is a known fact that the collapse of Western Civilisation began when the multitude of adult males ceased wearing fedoras.
Watching The Good Shepherd great fashion Ivy, 40's 50's and Man Men.
71 GUILT by Jussi Adler-Olsen also published as The Purity of Vengeance don't ask me why they change the names depending on if its a US or European publication strikes me as odd.
Time Remembered John McLaughlin & the Aighetta Quartet plays the music of Bill Evans highly recommended Ralph on 12 string https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCAGzFtgwBI
Congratulations CD I just hit 70 dont think i'll crack the ton but should at least reach 80
Ralph Towner, Wolfgang Muthspiel & Slava Grogoryan on a Sunday night two rows from the font and centre stage sublime sounds and superb artistary, fantasic night pity Ralph didnt play more of the 12 string guitar.
TMG fantastic Ralph should have played more 12 string. And the Wallabies beat the Ba Bas.
PSA for Melburnian guitarists in our midst. Ralph Tower, Wolfang Muthspiel and Slava Grigoryan are coming your way miss it at your peril. You have been warned. Me I seeing them tonight in Canberra. Re Tom Ford the extreme I like immensely so PP if you get any I'd be in. I'm wearing a lot of Penhaligons Opus 1870, Sartorial and Blenheim Bouquet of late.
1870 A Conspiracy of Faith by Jussi Adler-Olsen book 3 of the Department Q series highly recomended.
A mate of mine has bought a few of them in the past 12 months reckons their very good quality and the OCBD have a very good roll.