or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Anyone able to recommend a good Pomade have JS Sloane but not thrilled with the results. Basically doing a short back and sides comb over and don't want to look like a Wehrmacht Hauptmann. Did use Uppercut Featherweight but not overly impressed, actually my son appropriated it and only got to use it twice. Would prefer to source it locally.
The Monkees were a product, a machine for making money, they did have some good people writing songs for them and Mike Nesmith is a talented musician. I know they came to Australia but I was too young to see them.Basically I can't see how The Monkees would would mix with peyote maybe Jefferson Airplane? That I can understand.Actually the George Benson version is betterAs for the Carpenters tragic in the extreme. Now if you want to talk about Carole King.
Sugga Sugga Saccharine?This puts the Carpenters out with the trash if you ask me.or this
Summer paperback take to the beach potential reading list The Hunter of the Dark by Donato Carrisi involves the same protagonists who populated The Lost Girls of Rome. Good reviews in the Guardian and hard to track down but finally found a copy in Canberra. Luna New Moon by Ian McDonald one of the Guardians SF books of the year, the blurb says 'a violent SF epic of Matriarchs, Machiavelli's and Godfathers. Into the Labyrinth by Sigge Edlund more Scandi Noir Post...
Sorry, Sugar Suagr by The Archies. That is vanilla at its purest.
Rapaura Springs Reserve 2013 Central Otago NZ Pinot Noir ( auto correct)
Odd in every other brand of polos, I'm bored shouldered, I'm an XL but BB a L in the Original fit and they have plenty of room to spare in the body. BB are normally notorious for their large sizing in my experience.
Not fair I don't get to Sydney till the 4th of Jan. (sigh)
One of the first "serious French films" I ever saw quite a remarkable epic.Last night this'Humour is reason gone mad' Groucho, the train sequence is one of my all time favourites.
Looks interesting Tom Junod also wrote the Falling Man for Esquire