or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Your not talking moleskins? Couldn't imagine cuffs on my RM Moleskins.
Sold! How wide are they?
The Bills MP2 corduroy trousers, there pleated which I like in terms of style and comfort, ordered arrived and I'm thinking of cuffing the, I wonder though cuffed corduroy trousers in 15 Wale for casual wear would they look archaic in this day and age?
Send me a PM for my rates for advice as a freelance HR and interview style consultant.
LM Congratulations on the 50. 6 Phantoms of Breslau by Marek Krajewski Corruption, whores and murder given a particular historical twist in this case of German Noir with Criminal Inspector Mock. Sadly the local library has only these three books in the serie, Schizer!
First a SciFi film set in Scotland? This is a very strange languid film that relies on the visual exposition to tell the story, it took a while to get into but its an intriguing tale of a female alien, and her posse who are harvesting single young men for some unstated purpose. Reminded me of the pace of Solaris but there the comparison ends. I enjoyed it but may not be everyones cup of tea, received very favourable reviews on release. 3.5/5
Eric Harland Voyager first set from a live gig they did in Melbourne earlier this year go to 1.01 minute mark for some sublime creative jazz rock http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programitem/pegrQmYRKQ?play=true Saw them in Canberra great gig simply sublime display of musicianship.
Holy Mother of God that has to be the Treasure of Sierra Madre! And the price estimates there speaking of, unbelievable!
How could you fall asleep in this? One of my all time favourite cop flicks, brilliant film.All this talk of gangster flicks this is ACE!
John Carpenter Big Trouble in Little China "We really shook the pillars of heaven" "No horse shit Jack" Fun, comedy action and mystical adventure. 3/5 Jack Russell, Kim Canttrall Jame Hong good cast a lot of fun on a stay home take away and beer fuelled Saturday night. 3/5