or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Dear TBM Having recently dealt with the loss of a beloved family myself member I offer my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your sister. GF
The Miles Davis Quintet featuring John Coltrane All of You The Last Tour 1960 4 CD set fantastic.
Herring shoes have branched out into other sartorial items. They state that they can provide belts to match shoes for those interested.
Pitty I've see the Quartet for the end of Time performed a couple of times and have a recording of it, the genesis of the work is a remarkable story,
Re matching shoes and belts try Allen Edmonds. Great I see some one mentioned their seconds before this is what no coverage and steam powered Internet occassions.by the way my BB polos are perfect very happy and a great price good delivery time as well.
50 The Siege by Arturo Pérez-Reverte I have read previous novels by this author some years ago The Flanders Panel, The Club Dumas and found them vrey entertaining.This is no exception it draws from a number of sources to construct a very solid narrative and moves along at great pace. Perfect book for relaxing by the seashore to be honest, well that is when one is not enjoying the cornucopia of female flesh that is strutting past.
Oh I do like to be beside the sea side. Except there is no internet coverage and I have to walk half a click up hill to make a phone call. And this is the 21st Century?
If you haven't read She by H.Rider Haggard try it on, some of the other books of his such as King Solomons Mines and Alan Quatermain are also a good read.
The Sartorial list: A couple of new Sports Coats BB should have size 48 in by March but will wait for mid year sale. A new Blazer and some winter grey flanel trousers. Hope to get to Melbourne for a few days later in the year and will visit DM will not be taking Mrs GF with me, "shoes why do you need new shoes?"
Bill Evans Trio Explorations Portrait in Jazz Everybody Digs about Bill Evans