or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

So much then for Deckard being a replicant.I found the movie to be very emblematic of its time, it encapsulated the anxiety of those days scuicintly.
This is stratospherically mental! Fantastic
Have numerous clothes brushes boar, horse not that good.Have a roller with sticky tape which works to a degree and a Magic Clothes Brush with Rotating Head.
I thought with Spring here he had stopped shedding.
Sadly that directive does not apply to those dogs on the hill.
[quote name="sliq" url="/t/518027/australian-members-part-ii-if-you-read-the-first-post-youll-get-what-this-is-all-about/3060#post_8599106"]this thread has been awfully quite.... Anyway, the wonders of baby wipes - i had some sauce stains on one of my favourite blazers and trousers. with a repeated dabbing motion, all the stains completely lifted out. mind you the sauce on the blazer had been there for nearly half a year and i'd totally forgotten about until i wore it...
There is a facility/gallery in Kingston which you should checkout once you get to Canberra.
48 The Girl In The Ice by Lotte & Soren Hammer Second book in the series. Interesting Scandi Noir. Solid police procedural with sufficient twists and turns to keep you engaged. Very well developed characters noticed this in the first book and this maintains the standard. [[SPOILER]]
I did a couple of undergrad units in B&W photography though the design school connected to the Uni where I did my Communications degree. It was all workshop/practical based. I was lucky the lecturers were established professional art based photographers who were held in high standing and represented in the NSWAG and the NGA. I learnt a lot about process but most importantly about images and framing. They were focused entirely on the image how you get it, what are you...
Now that was a Grand Final! Brutal contest!