or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Hi-Viz steel capped brogues
3 Egg free range omelette with fried mushrooms and goat chèvre with a bitter green salad washed down with a clean skin NZ Pinot Noir
Steel capped brogues? WTF were you a bouncer in KC in a former life?
I remember the SB from about 1997 Paul Smith in particular and they were popularised by English football teams then adopted by lads of all ages
Fark me, Rebels 13 v Brumbies 0 not happy. Thanks for the advice about the whiskey to all concerned.
Mary had a little leg of slow cooked lamb. 5 hours on a bed of Rosemary with a bulb of garlic inserted into it. With roast spuds,pumpkin and green beans. Stuffed baked portobello mushrooms for the herbivore washed down with a Penfolds Bin2 shiraz mourvedre 2012. And a apple and mixed berry crumble with whipped cream for desert.
One for the whiskey artisans how does Sullivans Cove Single Malt rate? Is it as good as the hype claims or should I consider something else. It for a friends 60th.
Bitch Moan Is there any logic in Men's sizing these days and how can one brand have trousers which are both a supposed 38 Waist be so dramatically different in the waist and lets not forget the thighs and they were both standard fit. The pants I wanted were not available in my size but I did get option B when I really wanted option A.. Any way its Friday night which means Pizza Pinot and Rugby so
Testament of Youth it deals with the English lost generation of the Great War and with the 100th celebrations in full swing it provided an antidote to some of the jingoistic BS those events have bought forth. Very moving and a great story.
"Shudder"