or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

67 The Absent One A Department Q Novel Jussi Adler-Olsen Second book in the series good procedural cold case Scandi Noir
LOL Mrs GF in her role as Production Designer used to raid my wardrobe when working in film. I had to chase The Goose aka Steve Bisley down one night to retrieve one of my favourite shirts which he walked off set in.
Article in this weekend Australian Reivew section on The Modfather Paul Weller who has launched his own menswear label https://realstarsarerare.com
Thank you I think she knows this. Food, service & ambience excellent highly recommend if your in Canberra. Went 7 courses plus wine totally stuffed. Gym tomorrow morning too burn it off.
For a Catholic your such a Protestant
Pink Bias?Your right about the Chukkas makes it casual but sharp enough.
Eatern there before and had the degustation with wine good value going that way tonight. Any decent cocktail bars nearby?
Belated anniversary dinner tonight with Mrs GF Decisions decisions Midnight blue cotton/linen blazer Stone Chinos Pink bengal strip shirt Chocolate Brown Chukkas Tortoise shell Barton Perreira Or Grey cotton trousers Yellow blue windowpane shirt Brown Brogues Armani Retro Futurist glasses in gun metal titanium For those in Canberra we're going to Rubicon good food fairly casual environment Restricted as the blazer is the only SC that fits relatively well at...
Guitar in the Space Age Bill Frisell
Heisenberg Lives!