or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

That's very generous of you but my shots are up to date and fxh is going to lend me his seniors card while I'm there.
My son gave Mrs GF and I two return tickets to Melbourne which we have to use by the 12/7. Wondering where to Airbnb CBD, St Kilda or Peoples Republic of Fitzroy. And while there would like to catch up for a drink Friday/Saturday arvo(either or) and see virtual people morph into actual real life people. PoP has advised me not to be seen in certain precincts with fxh as their are still restraining orders enforced against his public appearances. Any watering hole would...
Matt Read Foucault on madness and the medical industrial complex.
Bill Cunningham NYT http://www.nytimes.com/section/fashion?emc=edit_li_20160626&nl=nytliving&nlid=4650227 A number of articles and photo spreads. Wish they would have dated the images.
Sir Humphrey explains the Foreign Office positon on the EU
I'm in Canberra so I get mine from Epic. The ones I get are grown in Braidwood and a couple of places growing them in Camberra. I've seen them in specialty shops like Simon Johnson in Sydney.My long lunch was turned into dinner with Truffle Mac and Cheese with a green salad and a Lemon Delicious with whipped cream.
Brexit a Sartorial perspective from Die, Workwear http://dieworkwear.com/post/146414573094/brexit-and-menswear
First you live in Sydney so how much wear would you get out of a Peacoat?I get a lot of use out of my Peacoat but then I live where we have a real winter.
Sadly that 1930's mantra is back with a vengeance globally this time fuelled by an exaggerated fear of the Big Other ergo Islamic paranoia fuelling ultranationalist movements of all descriptions both on the continent and the Donald is making mileage of it at present in the US.
I see you've never seriously read history. The 20th century was a classic example along with the dark ages and numerous other epochs. And look at todays indifference by the ruling elite over climate change which we know is just BS.