Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Spelt spaghetti with finely chopped fresh oregano,rosemary and lemon thyme,garlic and S&P with crumbled goat feta, chopped sun dried toms and kalamata olives dusted with parmesan. And served with a rocket and cos salad. Great to have a herb garden again.
God no! Who was that he served at the BBQ last weekend!
ftfy
One of the big chains here had a staff member who was shelf pricing very expensive wine at around $25 less than marked price. When I went to the checkout it would come up normal price and I'd complain so they checked the shelf price.Yes I was right and the manager insisted that staff honour the shelf price at the register.Sadly he didn't stay in the job long.
Poet ? Only in a past life thank you. And I know where you live.
I'm in Sydney working on a tan and eye strain from the 2 to 7 January. If anyone wants to catch up for a drink.
I bought one on sale when we moved abodes in July 15. Best investment and a tax write off at the time.
Interesting I normally use Bells in Fyshwick did use Top Cat last year and they did a good job. Except they were insanely overpriced.On the way to the gym this morning I noticed this iGent wearing ultra loud bright orange and black sneakers. "Excuse me are they Converse?" "Yes"Indeed we do live in interesting times.
After generously marinating my liver the past few weeks I am drying out this week. Mind you going to my favourite bottle shop to procure a mixed dozen today and will be pick up a Farr Rising Pinot Noir for Friday night pizza. Bought a Lake George 2013 Josephine Pinot Noir for Xmas lunch for the meats so need to find a white today for the seafood.