or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Well that's me fu@ked, only been doing wearing it 35 years. Robert Redford will have to retire as well.
Now, now leave the poor man alone, fxh probably set the photo up after they knocked off the Grange.
29 Dark Invasion 1915 Germany's Secret War And The Hunt For The First Terrorist Cell in America by Howard Blum I hear an interview with the author on LNL a while back, the story is about Germany's efforts to sabotage prior to the US joining the Great War in 1917. The Amazon blurb states New York City, 1915: as World War I rages in the battlefields of Europe, a covert war is taking place in America. When the Germans find out that the supposedly neutral United States have...
This is right on the money in terms of cultural behaviour. As a parent of a YOLO i dread Friday/Saturday nights worse is the all day Sunday hangover. I'm not a wowser but the attitude amongst my son his mates and others is troubling for a lot of fathers I know with sons of a similar year.As for street violence there have always been a minority be they sharpies, skins and dickheads who go out looking for a chance to bash someone.
Casually for the most part as it's sky blue. Could for work with a white shirt and mid grey trousers and blue blazer.
I bought a Trent Nathan 80% cotton 20% cashmere vneck some years back and I've found it warm enough for autumn here in Canberra. As for winter if its part of a layered ensemble it's fine.
He must have lost his copy of the Bob Askin playbook.
Not a whisky drinker so it's still sitting there slightly dented.
When my BOL died my niece gave me a bottle of Johnny Walk black which was 25 years old and unopened. Was disappointed that bottle age had not improved it.As for avgas I once worked with a Czechoslovakian Sommelier who was a former fighter pilot who escaped in the mid 80's.We were discussing slivovitz poitin and polish pure spirit, he told me while he was in the air force they used to filter the avgas through a loaf of bread to drink it. Not something i would recommend...
Its all from Julius Ceaser the Brutus was an honarable man routine, would have to say politely that Arthur is if only through guilt by association.Wonder if the price on the 59 Grange will go up, something of collectors item now.