or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Night Train to Lisbon This is a really good film which livened up an otherwise boring Saturday night for Mrs GF and I. (no Rugby till the middle of September) An existential story of self discovery spanning two time periods one the present the other set against the turmoil of the end of the fascist regime and the prelude to the Carnation Revolution in Portugal. Great cast Jeremy Irons, Bruno Gatz, Christopher Lee Charlotte Rampling Tom Courtney ably supported by those...
McCoy Tyner And Havent listened to these for a long while, McCoy at his Peak aware some.
Ken Cook John Hanna Blades Hugo Boss MJ Bale all best to buy from during sales where there suits are all reasonably marked down. Braddon Tailors is good if you can afford MTM Sydney is only two and a half hours away.
WH Taylor have a sale on http://www.whtshirtmakers.com/collections/shirts/products/bespoke-mens-large-blue-striped-sky-check-shirt-in-various-options I have a couple of their shirts bought before the peso went south good CBD.
Blade Runner.Agree with Forbidden Planet one of my all time favourite Sci Fi flicks.
I have an Irish wife who wouldn't
You left out Clannad.Also West of the divide Coxie's ensemble is very NFF. Except he does it with more panache.
Does it come with a set of steak knives?
Oils aint Oils!Last night The Correct Use of Soap and Don't Throw Stones.Picked up the AFR today and the magazine is the Fashion editon worth a look but flicking through I see Sauvage by Dior WTF is this.Nooooo! Having worn Eau Sauvage for thirty five years I can attest that Western Civilisation would crumble if they changed the formula. A quick trip to DJ's allayed my fears and thats its a spin off.And picked these up for summer as they were marked down...
A question for the horologically inclined. I took an Omega Constellation 30 years old to Qmega and they have just called and informed me after sending it to Switzerland they can do nothing for it. It will be ok I've had it serviced here and it works but I need to have a new glass made for the watch face. Any advice? PM me if you know what I can do next.