or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Canberra is so out of touch with reality.
Xmas is much more fun with little children their very entertaining and amusing on the days prior to it and on the day. For me a quite one this year as only Mrs GF me and boy on the day, smallest Xmas i've had in over twenty five years.On the joy of Christmas my family shopping is all done, have ordered a duck and seafood, cheeses and antipasti elements that i'm not cooking.Most importantly got all the Pinot Noir and a slab of Little Creatures now only fresh fruit and...
Was hoping to get to 80 but got press ganged into a bulk recruitment program with 120 candidates which in theory had to be to the delegate by the 8th December. I joined on the 10th and have flat out since.When I finish and log off for the day the last thing i want to do is read, after spending the past 9 hours wading through HR reports and rewriting them. For that matter i haven't had a drink in the past ten days and I still reading book number 77 still a third of it to...
I bought a polo yesterday trangerine with orange piping on the collar sleeves and placket. A nice casual colour for summer. Wore it last night with a pair of Bills in British Khaki and brown chukars.
Three Mushroom Ravioli tossed off in a brown butter and mushroom sauce and with mixed bitter green salad.
I would have first stated that it would be foolish to put that particular image alongside the work of Ansel Adams and attempt to argue the aesthetic merits of that image over any nature image in The National Park Service Photographs of Ansel Adams. IMHO Lik is not even in the same ball park in terms of the image, composition use of light and emotive response. If you want to read a good book about the textural turn in visual art I would recommend What do pictures really...
Very knowledgeable looking socks you have there.
Sorry spent the past week working for the Prince of Darkness all I can say is that men under 35 in HR wear bad shoes.
Double post
ROLF join the club Commrade.