or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Actually JM I think the photo is of fxh and PoP after their recent face lifts. As for Pynchon never read any of his books.Half time 2-0 go the Soceroos great alternative to a Sumer of cricket. And Super Rugby back 13 February.
YES 1 Zip
Gay bars? Think this was either The Man From Snowy River movie or an explosion of Pitt St farmers.
I remember a fad in Sydney in 1989 that saw wankers walking around night clubs and pubs in the inner city in Akubras and those Drizabone coats.
Depends if their your yard boots or general knock about's yes but if you trampling the corridors of power in Canberra you need your Comfort Craftsman polished to Mr Nelson standards.Ps Coxie who is Gary?
Phil the Wog's new family standard!
Saturday Night Mrs GF birthday party for 20 Entree Salt and Pepper Calamari with garlic aioli Chicken wings with either soy sauce honey and sesame oil or fish sauce chilli garlic and thai basil Grilled specialty mixed herb sausages BBQ Chinese Duck Rice paper rolls with asparagus spring onions and carrots Main Char grilled Eggplant Cous Cous Tomato parsley spanish onion salad Cucumber yoghurt garlic and mint Moroccan meat balls with parsley mint and ras el...
Soceroos 2V China Zip
The beer is cold the weather is warm and the Soceroos are about to take China on for a place in the Asian Cup Finals, just hope Gian Reinhart has not had a call advising her that the price of iron ore and coal is dependant upon the outcome of this match.
Mrs GF birthday this weekend I've been trying to organise family and friends, arranged for three of her girl friends show for the event and just confirmed that her older brother and favourite nice and nephew will be there. Have organised the wine an exceptional choice of Victorian Pinot Noir and now have to determine the menu thinking 3 courses spread over the afternoon and evening for 13 people and have the perfect Death by Chocolate cake to make tomorrow.Better...