or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Rock guitarists ho hum, if you want real guitarists who know how to make the instrument really sing listen to Grant Green, Bill Frisell or Mahvishnu John McLaughlin. I do think that Juju and The Correct Use of Soap were two of the best post punk albums of the 80's still listen to them on a regular basis.
The Guardian has this to whet your appetite http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/sep/06/welcome-to-the-feast-11-yotam-ottolenghi-best-recipes# I did the leek dish the other night.My copy is in the post should be here by Friday (i hope)
That I'll do pig, that I'll do. My son wore out VHS copy of Babe!
You are a man of refined taste Foxy.However the best rock'n'roll singer of all times is Sir Mick Jagger just listen to any thing from Beggars Banquet to Exile on Main Street and you'll see what I mean.
Amway salesmen?
The jobs data is bullshit I did a ABS survey over six months last year and if you work 2 hours during a month your employed, FUBAR if you ask me.
JuniorGo play with your Lego.ebay may be a good idea.
Cassandra!
Literary aside I knew one of the people whom Gardner used as a character model for the novel when I lived in St Kilda sadly he ended up dying from a Heroin OD.Read it about thirty years ago enjoyed it at the time.Have you read Candy LM?
Jeans advice required Going to the gauntlet at DJ's and Myers weekend sales apart from Levis any other brands they stock worth considering?