or Connect

Posts by Geoffrey Firmin

Snarky Puppy groundUP Thing of Gold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZBlRkF0-to
Concert of Supertramp Breakfast in America Live in Paris 1979. For a decade that had such bad tastes in clothing it still has spectacular music.
Bent Spoke Brewery's micro brewery in Canberra a pint of Mort's Gold pilsner is the perfect antidote to 29c.
Any Canberrian wanting something to do head out to the Hustle & Scout Market Henry Carter is present along with Braddon Tailors, Bent Spoke Brewery try the Mort's Gold a very nice pilsner. And a surprising number of good wineries and food stalls, pulled pork belly on rolls abounds. One word of warning beware of the wife's perchance to bash your plastic as I found to my regrett with the classic "i'll pay you back" yes dear I believe you. Well worth a visit and open to...
Happy hour in Canberra 6 pints of British Brown Ale = $39 who to thank? David or Tony?
The Read out at the OK Corral?
Active Imagination? Bad enough seeing Billie Piper nude in Penny Dreadful last night very disturbing for an ageing Whovian.PS God I hate editing your paid to make total idiots sound like rational human beings and get no credit for it, money is not worth the angst. Somewhere the sun is over the yard arm.
Details?
Grumbling Fur vocal sound similar to very early Eno. Interesting.
Au pair working overtime?