or Connect

Posts by blake

i think it is really easy to jump to conclusions about people closing right now. I would not necessarily assume that. It could be that they are photographing the fall goods and taking off the spring ones. I have not heard that they are closing. I do know they have been having trouble though.
read my post. salespeople often do not know what is going on.....
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou The unfortunate word on the streets is that KMW isn't shipping anything out for FW09 I can;t remember if this applies to jeans as well. I guess they had some issues with the factory that was making their stuff, and instead of sending what they believed to be inferior clothing to their retailers, they aren't sending anything at all. Sad news, because I was excited to see what was coming out. I can...
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxnard Can anyone comment on the sizing for the particular outerwear pieces? I am going to order an awards jacket and cannot decide whether I should get an L or XL, for reference i am 6'1 175 lbs, I got a size large french terry hoodie from spring that is really tight for a large, but the guys at roden gray said those hoodies ran abnormally small. What has everyone gotten in terms of sizes for their outerwear...
its hitting us right now.........just received the first styles
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro I was going to pick up richard chai for spring 10 but I didn't think enough people would buy it at retail. good call.....not buying it. I am sure the stuff will sell on sale. People are waiting for the higher priced goods to go on sale right now.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Only thing I'm copping is the fair isle sweater as a beater. blake, nothing cool is cheap trust me I know.......
I think it is interesting that none of those stores/buyers tried to find really cool product that does not cost a fortune. Right now there are brands doing really cool things that do not cost an arm and a leg, or where at least there is a higher perceived value. Everything was expensive. I love great quality clothing and if I love something I do not mind paying for it. I just think it would have been nice if either the stores featured some things with a more moderate...
Quote: Originally Posted by constantine. EG is crazy, you have to move so fast on this stuff. we have already sold out of the grey workshirt......one day!
Quote: Originally Posted by Chip ^^ you snatched up the workshirt before me bastage! Edit: dibs on the small!!! we still have the small.......for a bit