or Connect

Posts by blake

The 28's are spoken for already. We will have a couple of 29's however. for those who do not get a chance to grab their size, we might start another contest in the fall (july) when we receive that shipment. I look forward to getting this started.......
Quote: Originally Posted by adadan Hmm, not sure whether to get on board with a 29 or not. Being a skinny dude, I have plenty of stuff that's a little big, but not necessarily that I'd plan to wear every day for a year. we can measure the 29s when they come in, or you can wait to see some pics too...
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude hey blake i emailed sam for the 28s but i guess hes not in today. anyway i called the shop and left my info thx!!! the 28's are yours.....
I feel that they generally run about a size big. I am assuming there will be shrinkage, but not as severe as a unsanforized raw jean.
update on our shipment. we should have more in thursday according to the fed ex tracking. we will then have the following sizes... 28-1 29-2 30-1 31-1 33-1 34-3 let me know if any of you would like any of these.......
these are 220.00. they did not have 30 inseams. I know we are getting a 28 or 29 but not sure how many yet. these will wear like raw jeans. They are selvedge and should fade in a similar manner but obviously more subtle because of the fabric. I am going to judge which pair wore best with LAguy and someone who is highly qualified to judge who works for RRL. hope that answers the questions I saw posted.....
it is a silly question as the answer is obvious......... of course it is acceptable. someone has to take his side.
Quote: Originally Posted by edubs01 Blake - please post new items that you have received I will have sam take pics and post them all to either this thread, ours and/or our website. I have the person in charge of RRL coming to the shop tomorrow from NYC to talk about a special project we are working on. I should have more info/news that I can post soon. Hopefully we can get those pics up soon. stay tuned.
depending on what you are interested in, I can take photos of the stuff we have. just let us know.
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 is that why they dont have a lookbook? im starting to hate this company. I have never seen a lookbook. I can tell you that the merchandising team spends a tremendous amount of time working on the RRL room which for me serves the same purpose as a lookbook would, but better. For the few that get in there, it is incredible.