or Connect

Posts by blake

Here is a list of what we received yesterday: work shirt grey cotton twill work shirt brown grey stripe work shirt red/green/natural plaid work shirt multi color plaid western shirt espresso plaid miner shirt brown/grey stripe jersey zip hoody black/grey stripe shawl collar cardigan blk/grey st down vest hoody navy down body vest black cruiser jacket loden melton cruiser jacket wool whipcord cambridge pant grey wool flannel cinch pant olive wool flannel long scarf...
Hello all. I just wanted to personally check in with all of you and let you know what is going on with getting more chino's. I just got back from NYC and had a long discussion with them regarding the lack of available chinos. I think we were probably part of the problem. We started this contest and sold way more chinos than they anticipated. I also think my friends at Context were also selling the chinos at the same time. We basically took all of their stock. The...
This is my new favorite thread.
when are those from? They are different than the ones we have. Ours have orange selvedge.
I am sorry to those of you who are having button issues. We have not heard about that happening to anyone locally. We just received a email confirmation that the shipment when out. I have several requests for sizes in my pm box and I will pull and contact people who asked for the specific sizes in the order that they contacted me. Then we will post whatever sizes we have left. Thanks for everyone who has contacted me regarding the chinos and I look forward to the...
GOOD NEWS!!! I think we have access to some more of the chinos. there is one 29 and then some decent sizes between 30-36. Please let me know who would still like some and we will put you on the list. Thanks to all who are participating, Blake
does not exist any longer. They went under several years ago.....
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude dude seriously ... i wanted this to happen so bad but the thread was MIA for so long i thought blake couldnt get more in and the thing was gonna be scrapped. glad to know that blake was working behind the scenes to snag all the remaining pairs trust me, I was harassing them big time to get as many as I could. We literally got every pair they had. I do have them on order for fall (july).
so apparently we have one 30 left. someone dropped out of the contest that had a pair on hold. grab em while you can........... call the shop today and ask for Kyra or Melissa.
sam will send the measurements today. for those of you who purchased friday, all shipments will be sent out promptly monday....