or Connect

Posts by skeleton

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol fuuma's jacket is too cool i like the way he wears rick owens
lanvin for h&m merino cardigans. the colors are darker in real life paid $60 gray and $30 blue
STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Alpaca Dark Scarf
Quote: Originally Posted by voyaging Hm, why no distressing? i don't know... not classy enough, haha. i'm a fan of KK Attachment, Dior Homme, Nudie and Drkshdw distressed jeans
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice shoes are covered in mud and snow, so took them off, but was wearing carpe backzips it's cool that you dont care. i probably wont wear mine until the snow is gone attachment coat is awesome
possibly one of the best
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese sup shah camera angle is really making jacket look weird :-/ pretty cool. no problem, its supposed to look weird anyway
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl impossible.. for reals, they have long drawstrings to tie up around your calves, making it tight. ill see if i can get a stock pic of the pants, theyre from a few seasons ago. edit: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/kr...trousers/21941 mine arent metallic flannel, theyre gabardine. less of a contrast. what about jeans? preferably untucked. Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong i...
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl meh, dont see anything wrong with the way these clothes fit. (exclude jacket) please dont tuck your pants into the boots
Quote: Originally Posted by eglbc Can i get some suggestions on what shoes would be good with my new ToJ? im used to see toj varsity and cp sneaks together