or Connect

Posts by skeleton

i did exactly the same thing a week ago
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 New Rafstros great color combination
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 I wore my bomber for the first time today (after receiving it about 2 months ago). Went to pay bills and get lunch. The cashier at Macy's said "nice jacket, is that from Express?". LOL. A worker at Barnes & Noble asked me where I got it from. I told him it was from a team of tailors based in S. Korea. I gave him the email address to inquire. hehe, you should wear it more often
Quote: Originally Posted by Lel allsaints incubus jacket? how warm is it? cool stuff
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester okay did you destroy the glasses yet? do it now. ... now indeed. snowmanxl get different glasses at least. im sure theres better options than tf5046
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Are these really 5x less shitty than these The CPs are obviously of a higher quality leather, stitches look better... but are the All Star Cups bad? 1. you dont have to pay the retail price 2. those are not my favorite pair of cps 3. all star cups looks really cheap
$135 http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/D.A.+D.../sr_shoesmen80 puma x alexander mcqueen $125 http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/ALEXAN.../sr_shoesmen80
Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* ^ The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please wrong thread. didnt do it on purpose Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* I like those me too. reminds ndc sandro boots
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah look it's david beckham (sorry had to do something to break up this arcade chatter) where to kop? is he going to spurs?
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Sunday's fit: Brogue Boots: Barker 'Harrison' Jeans: Levi's 504 (Euro) Sweater: Nigel Cabourn Jacket: Barbour Trooper Please feel free to tear apart/offer constructive advice/sarcasm. First wear of the jeans - I think the leg width is about right (can't go much slimmer on the thighs, and I think I'd be in danger of over-emphasising the bulk I carry up top - thoughts?). Would look better hemmed, but as these...