or Connect

Posts by Mustapha

Heirloom watches: what I'm talking about. My wide and I married wearing these watches. Sometimes we wear different watches but as far as I'm concerned, these two watches themselves are married.
Hey nahmeanz and borderline. Don't mean to be disagreeable or get in the last word or anything, but sometimes a watch is given as something to be worn over ones lifetime. An heirloom. Perhaps nahmeanz, you would gift it to your nephew. I know this is a values system thing. What you are thinking of doing isn't wrong. All I'm saying is be patient, get the IWC and have two watches. I can't see by any stretch that the Rolex is ugly enough to sell. It's classy and...
No BMW, fountain pen, pointy bespoke shoes or lady/man bag in this picture.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahmeanz I have this watch: "Rolex 16234, Oyster Perpetual Datejust, Reference: 16234, Stainless Steel Case with a 18K White Gold Bezel on a Stainless Steel Jubilee Bracelet, Sodalite Dial with Diamond Hour Markers, Automatic Movement, Date at 3 O'Clock, Centered Sweep Seconds Hand, F Series (2003 1/4), Diameter: 36 mm, Thickness: 12mm, Sapphire Crystal, Water Resistant, With Original Box and Papers." I got it in '04...
Quote: Originally Posted by appolyon These have to be one of my favourites. Vintage Japanese jade: This one is just so, so nice. The green and the yellow.
Quote: Originally Posted by Osprey Guy These are the neatest links I have seen around here yet.
Cooler than the owner, thanks.
have. So, forgive me for a repeat post, altho' it was over a year ago that I posted a another picture of this same watch. It's an old Breitling - made for issue for Iranian pilots. It's about 30 years old. The Sunglasses are Rayban Clubmasters.
""Wrist size 6.82"". This is hidden humour right?
Nice watch collection. All new and shiny. Everything available in the shops for this eager young buyer. The owner is just 20 years old. It's good to establish yourself financially early in life. http://www.network54.com/Forum/12546...-+Long+Post%29