or Connect

Posts by Klobber

Asking because I got a message from a friend over in the East coast who found quite a few of them and is offering a proxy. He usually sells on eBay but he is willing to cut me a proxy for one pair at $300. They are 2nd hand lightly worn shoes. I feel somewhat hesitant at spending that kind of dime on second hand shoes but if they are that good (Lobbs level or above) it may be worth a risk. Trouble is none of the shoes have sizes and my friend thinks they are in a 11 -...
Are NWOB Allen Edmonds worth kopping for 50bucks a pop? They are rare sizes like 14B and such... Shoe related, how well regarded are Silvano Lattanzi?
Yeah hardest game ever, at least to my recollection. I reckon there would be more chance of beating Doom on nightmare setting using only your fists.
This shoe looked like it skipped QC, maybe the person checking was on a cigarette break that day. If retail, return for refund or exchange.
A runny fart would breach the barrier of your underwear, but outside that you should be fine provided you wipe your ass well enough or clean / polish with a washcloth.Also a well fitted suit should not have a tendency to crease up into your crack unless you go commando and pants too tight....
Obviously we can cut this psychotically named chap some slack and welcome him to the forum.As for sport coats, the second one will work well in summer (actually nothing wrong with it at all - perfectly acceptable. People are poo pooing the brand more so than the look of the jacket IMO). The first one, yeah, not to my liking. Whatever the case with our opinions, both jackets are clearly summer attire.For winter, I suggest getting a nice brown cord jacket, a navy sport...
Pants are my biggest annoyance. I am always concerned about whether my cock will play peekaboo with the outside world at the wrong moment. I do worry that a typical trouser zipper lacks the sufficient strength to hold that hefty piece of meat in. I am thinking of having my zippers custom made with titanium alloy.
Ahhh the memories of the NES. Was not a major video game kid but damn I did hit that machine hardcore on a rainy day. I particularly remember Contra and Super C, fucking piece of shit games too damn hard. Possibly the worst game in the world was Ninja Gaiden, that game made me break one of my controllers I saw a boxed up Sega Genesis set the other day - it also had a cd attachment in separate box. Was tempted to buy but I believe that system sold so much I doubt...
There is Styleforum and then there is the rest of the virtual world... http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?s=39e3010643a63e03ca07fb9b54e26254&t=196030