or Connect

Posts by Klobber

To add to the best stylish dude category, we should also do a most stylish scat competition. Most stylistic picture of the contents of a toilet bowl could be placed in a separate sub - thrifting category under photography. Ignore me, I am bored ......
You can always tailor dress shirts, sides taken in, sleeves shortened etc. Just get one that fits both neck and chest and let a tailor take care of rest. Not much you can do about pumped biceps / triceps though, I guess just avoid the slim and skinny fits. Or go for MTM.
A. Collezioni are not ubiquitously fully canvassed to the best of my knowledge, most are half canvassed, some are full canvassed.Agreed though whatever the canvassing case, they certainly are better quality than BB 1818 no question about it.As for price, $500 would be a good price for A. Collezioni, $900 is pushing it but many of us are cheapskates on SF.+1, Given the choice between Black Ps and Navy, Navy wins hands down in the versatility stakes. Go for the BB.
What do you think of ironing a jacket - iron set on low heat? I have heard an old wives tale that steaming suits is bad juju for them. Not sure if I believe this since I usually hang em in the shower for a few minutes and do not notice any issues.
Have you tried eBay yet? Also try some of the outlets (Off Fifth / Last Call), I have seen lots of Isaia non-aquaspider dribbling through and at 1.5 - 1.7K a pop quite a lot cheaper than full retail. Naturally these suits are never Navy or Charcoal staples but the one I looked at last week was a Charcoal with fairly faint pinstripes - if you can live with minor patterns visiting an outlet may give you a chance. As for Zegna, not that much below Isaia IMO. However...
Holy cow, wow, just damn wow wow wow wow.Spoo is awesome guy, he also has this Midas touch, high end gear just gravitates towards him.In a surreal parallel universe, he would only need to walk past a store and his mere presence would cause the highest end gear to rain down into his large vintage Louis Vuitton case. In a billion years from now his reincarnated self would become the first man to find perfectly preserved Hermes gear in a fossil dig. Others would find boring...
Bit of psychology for you: Sell the one you thrifted on eBay and look at it as profit made. At the end of the day you were always going to get your fair lady a nice gift, and nice gifts by and large cost money
I agree, I have seen Navy blacker than black and only under bright daylight and close inspection does the simmering hue of blue show through. In a typical room environment normally lit, even a detailed look could reveal midnight navy as black.It is no big deal if the seller called a very dark navy black, it is an honest mistake. The buyer should either return the item and get a refund or keep quiet over the mistake and leave the seller some good feedback. There is no...
That suit is sweet as hell. Only way to tell whether it suits you is to try it on and show pictures. Not everyone can rock something like that, it is a YMMV item. Me personally, I have a suit very similar to this and I look fucking great in it
That's called "thrift find where prior owner hung his clothes on bedroom rack exposed to elements". Window or door open, no screen, moths come in, bam!My personal near misses usually revolve around missing pants to otherwise great looking jacket. Holes do not bother me much, if they are small and reweavable, I would be willing to go out of pocket if the item was worth it. Obviously if it is an orphan jacket holes would be deal killer of the century.In your case, Oxxford...