or Connect

Posts by Klobber

Comon guys, Tom James suits are not that bad at all. Same goes for Jack Victor. Not everything our hands touch that are outside of some top 10 awesome list will be junk. I touched a Tom James suit just the other day and for sure it was half canvassed and Loro Piana cashmere fabric. Pretty spiffing suit really only pity it was a size 60R US and was for the incredible Hulk after a 5 gallon tub of ice cream binge.I remember Mainy found a Dillards skeet blanket suit by...
To all those that I have no replied to and / or still have not shipped stuff too I finally have some time free Monday onwards. The mad crazy awful rush is over PHEW!I have not done thrifting for yonks, I wonder if those Thom Browne suits will still be there after 2 weeks. Will be hitting that store tomorrow but wont be holding my breath.I did find an old skeet blanket in a thrift pile at home, most awesomest polo skeet I ever saw. I have now used it for its appropriate...
Suits are made by St Andrews to a very good level. Quality as good as one would expect for a suit retailing north of $5K. $2K is a fairly decent price, doubt you could find one cheaper elsewhere. Even on eBay I sold one of my used Ricci suits for $1K l would imagine anything NWT would command $1.5K upwards prices. Go for it if you like the suit. I personally find nothing interesting with Ricci to make me want to buy the brand although one man's style is another's...
Alright fellows, I have been so friggin busy that not much has happened. I still have not had time to pick up the Thom Browne Suits and do not even know if they still there To guys with outstanding orders / awaiting packages, they are all going out on Monday. Sorry for the delay.My busyness = paper presentation, another presentation at a University colloquium, work in Berkley 9am - 5:30pm (and a 2 1/2 hour commute there and back in severe traffic), 5 interviews as well...
Lots of PM's over the Thom Browne too many to reply to one at a time.First, wish to thank you all for advice regarding worthiness of pickup. I owe all you guys a debt of gratitude for taking time to PM me .As for the sizes, they were a SZ 4 whatever the heck that means. I tried them on and they were laughably small on me (I am nailed on a 45L but can swing both ways from 44L to 46L and 48L on some fashion Tom Ford cuts). These suits felt 42S to me - they were super...
Wondering if Thom Browne suits are worth picking up if 120 a pop? Burberry Prorsum recent $99? Ravazollo suit $99? Damn prices have lept up....... Taking some pics of stuff I did pick up this time. Not too bad stuff but had to leave the very expensive better stuff behind.......
It goes with the territory dude.This is the reality:Take all these goods and on one 10 day stretch a few bidders are gunning for them. Result = profit and some decent prices. On another 10 days stretch, nobody even notices. Just the way it friggin goes my man! It sucks but that is eBay for you - up n down random unpredictable etc etc.....Some sellers do the BIN with offer and keep the items on a fixed(ish) price for even months eventually getting what that item should...
Thanks for the bread tips fellows! I do not have a haunted story but have a couple of fright stories. Wake up at 2:00am needing an urgent pee. Open my eyes, my room is pitch back, cannot even see my hand close up. Not wanting to get up, I rolled on my side thinking I could maybe sleep through it. My sphincter can hold. Within 5 minutes I knew I had to get up for a pee. Open my eyes again. This time I feel something is wrong. I sense a something looking right at...
How many of you face the bread struggle in terms of limiting wastage? My current pet peeve. We have the best bakery in the state just up the road - amazing bread. Only one slight niggle - the bread is only good for one day. I am the only bread eater in the house so fuck me it aint gonna happen I will eat a whole loaf of bread in one day. Bread is best fresh out the oven - crusty top and soft on the inside. Keep that sucker overnight, the next day it is as hard as a...
I personally prefer muscle powered weapons to firearms. I just love pulling back a 100LB compound bow and smashing an arrow through a solid block of two by four. I got 5 Crossbows and 3 Compound Bows of various poundage, I just love using them. While nowhere near as practical as a shotgun in a self defense scenario, I do not live in fear of some guy armed to the teeth crashing through my front door. And even if that did happen, he would find a broadhead released from a...