or Connect

Posts by Klobber

Sheesh what a bad gig man. Paypal are as useful as a Poodle in a Dog fight.Lost bag and bank details, first thing a sensible person does is immediately cancel everything and change the Paypal password. First and foremost. Of course writing down such important details in a sticky note clearly visible on your desktop is insanity - absolutely insane. I do not believe you are that stupid to do that.The suit would have had a 3 - 5 day transfer, and Paypal inform via email...
Scamming for clothing is absolutely insane - truly a sick sick individual. I just never understand this - if you cannot afford a suit legit then wear one you can afford. No fucking brainer. It is only clothes after all, a Tom Ford suit will not make your dick bigger nor will you proportionately increase babe pickups.What did end up with all that? I recall someone else bought the relisted sweater, did you chase up on it? I lost faith in humanity the day you posted...
Now for a thrift or shall I say a shit pic. Just experimenting. Fuck, I hate my pics, I seriously gotta get back to pumping iron. I been eating out way to often........... Am 250LB's sad to say not all muscle. I should be 230LB's all muscle - figure I got 40LB's of puppy fat to lose and another 20LB's of muscle to gain! Cant believe I became so heavy in just one year - I mean, how the heck did that happen - to me of all people!Gosh where do I start - my worst fit...
Yeah those are all good brands. Never was into Thomas Pink.Fray are super high end. My only bugbear with them and so many shirting brands is fit. I primarily dig the fashion brands for shirts mainly because they fit so dang well. Tom Ford Prada Gucci etc just nail their fits. The two Fray shirts I have found were a 17 collar but still fit me like a tent - where I am an 18 collar by and large so was expecting a 17 shirt to be on the smaller side. Even Charvet are...
Kiton do not do those great thick MOP buttons, nor do they use the hefty solid fabrics that some other brands go for. However, every Kiton shirt I have handled has for sure being handmade. They have a slightly more whimsical nature but I like my shirts like that. A bit like Charvet, initial appearances are unimpressive, close inspection, very impressive.Thanks broski. Yup figured they seemed solid enough. They a size 38 and got a NWOT pair as well that appear size 32....
Need genuine input from you folks: What do you guys think of pants by these brands: Santorelli Valentini (not Valentino) Valentini seems uber high quality to me, so picked them up. Santorelli seems to be a a poorer man's Zanella but they not bad so picked up two pairs. Would like to read your input. This thread is a learning pot, we above most in the other parts of the forum handle much more gear. I sometimes think one of us should start a thread looking at whats hot...
"Hey love, check out this brand new fishing pole. You got the bait and I got the tackle""Check out this Massage Kit for 3 bucks. Now what did St. Jerome say about Idle Hands?""Thrifting is a cock tease, promises much but delivers little. However I have a feeling you are going to change all that"."I know you want to go, please just give me a few more minutes. My doctor recommended thrifting to combat my OCD, I am certain this therapy is helping me out."LOL....
Making the moves, first date in thrift store, guy says to girl: "That guy over there is weird, let me hold your hand so that he thinks you have a boyfriend and quits following you around". "Yes, yellow tags today is 50% off. Now be a good girl and find me all the tags that are yellow so that I can swtich with these pricey blue ones". "Thrifting is just like a handjob love. You need to have good skills to handle the meat out here". "Think of thrifting like giving a...
Nice watch!I can never look at watches without removing an image burned into my head. My brother is totally eccentric. He had a nice surfing watch with a Velcro strap. One day he calls me to the lounge and asks me where do I think his watch is. I scan around, nope nothing, he aint wearing it. Then he drops his pants and says check this out. Yup, he had the watch strapped around his cock.I always imagined a hypothetical exchange in the street, i.e.Gentleman: “Excuse...
This thrift thread is a community - thrift finds are a part of the whole experience rather than the whole experience.I myself would be bored just looking at pics and a few brands listed. If it were just about the pics and brands, it would be better if folks posted pics of hot chicks, preferably naked. Would rather look at that than clothing. Discussion makes the thread intersting, without that, bring on the nudity instead, screw the finds...