or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

Somebody likes teh ghey
[[SPOILER]] The drape of that shirt is the nicest I've seen, wow.
Goddammit you're killing it. Keep it going
I too agree that the look would have a sense of completion with a tie, peak lapel and 3-piece pinstripe. There is no way you will have a job at Brooks Brothers with that style, just kidding man, i just wanted to throw that out there Nice suit regardless SS, who is the maker if only I can wonder?
Usually what bothers me is the narrow end of the tie end up longer than the wider blade, some how I think that always looksweird to me
Victor for President!! This is too awesome! I've always been a fan of your stuff, you have my full support! I too will recommend Tumblr, but Victor you should get a Facebook just so I can be your friend Much respect
It is for the Obama/Biden from 2008 inauguration.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261115357645?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
Ralph Lauren Blue Label 38R Dark Navy in Glen Plaid with Navy Checks pattern(See photo) 100% Wool/Laine 2 Button no vent Measurements Jacket -Chest(pit to pit) 21" -Sleeves(seam to cuff) 24" -Length(bottom of collar to seam) 30" -Shoulder(seam to seam across the back) 18" Pants Pleated Front with cuff -Waist - 15-1/2" =31 -Length- 30" -Approximately 1.5" room for lengthen This is a stunning clean suit in great condition! I rather sell but I would consider trade...
phat guido dress like a 15 year old boy now