or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

Quote: Originally Posted by Blackfyre or a man, if thats your thing maybe for you because i'm gonna pass on that.
Some people will always try to give you a hard time about how you dress. Just let them.
I'm sure of you guys have already heard that the iPhone is moving onto the Verizon platform. I might consider getting an i4 if I have the money.
man looks like I need either a iPhone 4 or a new camera.
The tartan burberry is very played out. i'd kill someone if i see another person with that on lol. j/k.
Just a quick wonder: How do you guys take pictures of yourselves for WAYWT? With a timer or have someone take it for you? It might sound like a stupid question but I've been wondering and I couldn't help but to ask.
O'Sullivan's Featherbed captoe oxford shoes sz 8 brown http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain stop looking at the back of the tie when choosing ties (labels). look at the front. that's the side other people have to look at when you wear it This.
how do you wrap the scarf around your face? there isn't a name for this "knot" right? if so someone educate me.
1 and 3 could work with the right pieces. i feel like 2 and 4 could be wear underneath a v-neck. 4 and 5 say hello to the trash can. j/k.