or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

$50 shipped. otherwise it's going on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Quote: Originally Posted by phaseshift how much do you want to spend? Right now I would consider something under $100. There isn't really any reason for me to have an expensive watch, not right now anyways.
^^ theoretically speaking they'll look good if they're fit right.
my watches are so cheap they don't even worth mentioning. I won't be posting them lol. But, does anyone recommend any site for watches that has a diameter of 33mm-37mm? I don't have a large wrist, and I can't wear watches with a large diameter.
Thanks for those who filled me in on those info on NATO straps, I really appreciate it. I'm glad to see all of you have great looking watches, I'm sort of a beginner so I'll be around to learn from you guys. i will also be asking some questions that might consider to be common sense by some of you guys, haha.
Up here in Northern michigan, about 70% of the people all they wear are fleece. i understand a lot of it has to do with the cold weather. it makes me look like i'm overly dressed all the time, i like to dress somewhat business casual, it kind of fits my personality. Not to mention the dudes that wears shit like this at my college:
Quote: Originally Posted by vbuskirk Will come one direct me to find some watch band of this sort? I'm not quite sure where is a good site, I've only look through Ebay.
dude, it's gotta be the angle of the photo, there is no way....those clown shoes....
$60 shipped. Bump!