or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

Quote: Originally Posted by ESPNHD If you are in the USA, even the slimmest shirts of Hugo Boss are very large. +1 I have a gap long sleeve dress shirt in size xs that I thought was a medium because it was so roomy.
OP you have no game. I'm sorry but you fucking suck, lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by landshark I was told a story about a kid who wore a suit and tie to the job fair at Six Flags over Texas, and the different departments fought over him for a week. To say the least, he didn't end up in the food department. From my personal experience, I once met with the owner of a valet company at a bar for a job interview for a position as a valet. I wore a sport coat, trousers and a tie and got a position as a manager...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast My only friendly suggestion is to approach a different technique to blur your imagine. It almost as if you were a criminal in your fit pics, while styling of course
Can I use hearing aid battery for my watch replacement or should I use watch battery specifically for my new watch? It's an analog of course.
Quote: Originally Posted by nytek One of the Omega's just arrived. Smaller than I anticipated, but I think it still works. very nice looking watch. I just bought a Tommy Hilfiger watch, it's not top of line watch compare to some of you guys, but it's by far my most expensive watch. I have a question: The watch manual said "The watch has a 1.55 vol silver-oxide batter. It is specially designed for watches and will last...
I've bought cheap ties from Ebay seller from China for 94c shipped. They looked like shit, of course at the time I was new to SF, I thought it was the greatest deal ever. Now I feel like an idiot. Your taste of style will change with time, buy stuff accordingly. That was my lesson.
Quote: Originally Posted by pseudonym Here's a list of must-have DBs: - Beeswax - Burgundy Suede - Matte Black (David Z) - Olive Leather (David Z) A lot of people are selling their Matte Blacks shortly after buying them. I'd go with the Navy blue leather over the Olive Leather though. Beeswax is a must have I used to have a pair of Black Leather Clarks DB, I don't remember what type of sole it was, but it's definitely not crepe. ...
more pictures of the brown belt?