or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

What do you guys think of this coat? Ugly? Too much? Okay? Need some input.
I saw a pair of good condition of AE in size 8 sold for .99 with $10 shipping that I missed. I get so pissed when people out snipe me, I kept looking at the ended auction item photo and think to myself "fuck...I could of had this... "
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanAnderson People seriously can't/won't help with this? I went to my local Men's apparel store and I was told that I could get a Bespoke SC for around $450. I'd look into that if I were you.
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier My actual chest size (no shirt) is 37", but a 38 is too tight around the shoulder blades for me. I end up getting a 40 and having it tailored down to something closer to a 39. You're probably better off with a 36. No chance of trying on both sizes before purchasing? I'm a pretty slender guy but with somewhat of a pretty board shoulder. Almost 18" I notice on top of 34 size are hard to find, their...
My actual chest size is 34-34.5 As far as selecting sports coat I should go with a size 36 or a 34? I notice there are size 34 on some sites. Thanks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon The suit is too long? I understand that traditional suit is okay to be a little longer since the trousers are going to be the same color it isn't a big deal. puzzled:
Items no longer available.
$45 shipped anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by sportin_life Definitely not # 3 unless you're in college or younger. High school is a push,maybe middle school. I'm wouldn't wear that at college at all. That thing is a joke.