or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Pieceofsand

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. White How about a $12 Rolex? I bought it some years ago in Mexico (for people who are impressed by that sort of thing). Attachment 60870 I'd give a homeless man $12 before I buy that watch.
Quote: Originally Posted by BRMC_doves PS - How do people feel about the all black leather ones? The UK site had nice ones w/ the sole being a slightly different colour. The pair I see on ebay have jet-black soles and come across a bit different...still not sure about them. I have a pair of black leather in size 9 that was too big for me I sold it. After I sold it I hadn't come across in finding them ever again. I've have seen them on...
I slipped on ice this morning on my way out in front of my neighbor's house.
what do you have to say about SW&D ?
the shoulder is off by .5"
Coat = used $80 V-neck sweater = $25 Tommy Hilfiger shirt = used $15 Tommy Hilfiger watch = $50 Levis Jeans = $80 Wing tip = used $20 around $250-$260 Doesn't need to spend top dollar to look sharp. I hope this thread doesn't progress toward the direction "who spent the most."
Quote: Originally Posted by thenanyu Chinese military watch repro. Hand-wind chrono. $250. That looks great. What's the case diameter may I ask?
Quote: Originally Posted by justinsmnz Wearing this Skagen right now. Works well with my skinny-ass wrists. I also have a similar one with a black face. Got both off Ebay at different times for < $80 each. I think I have this very watch in my shopping cart right now on Amazon. I have a very small wrist as well. What do you think of this watch, can you give me some thoughts after your purchase?
I still don't understand the difference after OP's rant.
Quote: Originally Posted by ndw ^I think there is too much going on between the coat and shirt - solid shirt would have worked better (or at least one without a similar grid-like pattern). I got this jacket recently and I'm still experimenting with it. When I pair it with the shirt I thought there might be too much pattern in that outfit. I'm glad somebody felt the same way. Thanks for your input.
New Posts  All Forums: