or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

I do like the explanation on the photo though, it gives a strong visual effect on the Dos/Don't.
I think OP you still have a lot of growing up to do. I don't mean this in any offensive manner, I have my respect for you as I am a stranger to you, and I will say this in a very considerable way possible. It is obvious that OP you are yet trapped in your egotistic box that many of us were once in at some point of our lives. You have not yet realize that through out the past 13 pages of this thread, you were unconsciously being overly defensive to the majority of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow but I think you shortened the jacket by too much. +1 I like the idea of this thread though. If I could take a picture of my Economic professor
Good thread. I wear my burgundy wingtip casually to school with fitted dark jeans sometimes, anyone think that is too formal?
If you have "many" of them they could be expensive depending on how much your tailor is charging you.
How old are you OP? What type of job are you applying for? You don't need a suit for entry level cashier at McDonalds.
I'm actually looking for the same thing myself. Ebay always have good stuff for a fair price.
Now I want to raise the question of: Do you guys untie your ties after each wear?
I have a very slim chest but I have a somewhat of a wide shoulder at 18" I find 17.5 and 18 shoulder fits me best. Guess I'll have to buy 38s and get the chest and waist slim.
^^ does the shoulder width come concern as a factor? Meaning that, does a 36 have a certain range of shoulder measurements and a 38 have a range of measurements? I was at the only local men's apparel store today, and the fucking lady there was clueless on what I had to ask her. Her didn't know what bespoke meant, she didn't know shat and she called me a petite figure I found it very offensive, I told her I was slim.