or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

Quote: Originally Posted by Tesla I love my DBs, use'em almost every day, but suit season is coming soon and I'm afraid I won't be able to wear them anymore unless i can pull off the look with a SC. Has anyone ever used DB with a suit or a SC (wearing a tie of course)? I've seen the excellent people from street etiquette do the look, but they are masters in this. Mines are brown vintage leather. I wear SC with dark jeans with my Grey...
I want to buy a pair of boat shoes for the spring/summer. Basically to wear it very casually(no socks with pants). My idea is to pick a versatile color that are easy to wear, what do you guys suggest?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Im digging that jacket. Lots. You have deets on the maker? What he said.
Quote: Originally Posted by J. Cogburn Inaugural WAYWRN post! My first bespoke suit, second wearing. [IMG][ Uploaded with ImageShack.us/IMG] Thumbs up!
Quote: Originally Posted by lwkeung Do you guys end up putting an insole into your DB? Been wearing mine without and my feet get tired quick. DB's arent comfortable haha. I experience the same problem. What exactly do you put in them as far as "insole?" It's probably a dumbass question but I'd have to ask..I thought there is already an insole in it?
Currently eye balling a jacket on ebay, have two questions. -If a 17.5" shoulder fits me really good, can I buy a 18" shoulder? Will it hurt since it's only .5" larger? -Why are some flap pockets on jackets does not function? They were designed sealed, just for looks?
what's their facebook page? I can't find it.
Personally I think paying 50% of what the shoes worth to get them resole isn't the best bargain out there, but hey I all for it. I like the way some of them looks and for better performance why not.
LOL. Unfortunately sir this is not a troll. It may be a very stupid question but I promise it is unintentional. I am very close within the situation and I've lost my common sense and my common ability to judge, that's why I'm here asking for a slap on the face. I thank you very much sir.
this may be irrelevant with what you're talking about, but since the topic is on podcast..you really should check out The Adam Carolla Podcast, he does a fantastic comedy podcast.