or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

Quote: Originally Posted by shasta My shirt was shipped on Saturday, About how long should I anticipate for delivery to the Midwest? Approximately 7 business days for me here in Michigan.
They shipped the remake of my shirt that they've made a mistake on. I should be getting it in about 2 weeks. I appreciate their friendly customer service, but why do they mess up so much?
Quote: Originally Posted by barims I suspect Tricker's or Grenson Is there a specific name or term to describe the part of the sole that is a different color? I really like the look, I'm wondering if there is a name for it. ie: like this for example http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Quote: Originally Posted by TTO Tra(d)gedy -TTO details?
There is a Clarks DB thread on SW&D. They look f*cking retarded with shorts, I think that's what acridheep is trying to say . Jeans are your best bet, or like this if you can pull it off: Also, remember to buy full size down, or if you have very wide feet then buy 1/2 size down. There is a sale on UrbanOutfitter right now I think.
If the link exploded in your shirt pocket OP, you can still wear it under a sweater or a vest can't ya?
Yeah after you mentioned it, I studied the two watches I notice that even they're the same diameter, their face diameter was different, that's why.
aw thanks guys. The watch is out of my budget anyways. I really like this though. I have a 38mm watch and I think it's the perfect size for my wrist. Recently I just bought another watch that is 38mm in diameter but however it feels like it's a lot smaller, it even looks smaller. I measured it they're the same. Is there any reason why this is? I wonder if I buy this watch it will be too big for me?
Where is Northwestern? In Michigan?
Quote: Originally Posted by HOT Sriracha I believe those are Opening Ceremony desert boots. http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...roductid=29746 they looks teh retarded.