or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

Quote: Originally Posted by cchen I think he was referring to the characters, which are in simplified, NOT traditional chinese Oops, you're absolutely right. I wasn't reading clearly.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 vbuskirk - this watch looks familiar x-post pics from CBD WAYWN: I apologize if I'm asking a question that has already been stated, I really admire the beauty of this watch. Would you mind specifying a little details? This is gorgeous.
Quote: Originally Posted by KtownGreg New acquisition, Chinese pilot, small but interesting. I raise you sir
Quote: Originally Posted by rohde88 I like it, any chinese watches with traditional chinese? Maybe made in Taiwan? That is traditional chinese. It's made in Tian Jin in China. Quote: Originally Posted by Keith T What's the case size on that one? It's 38mm. But it's gonna look smaller.
I think cooking with charcoal is a man skill that a man should master. I'm going with charcoal Although I will most likely pick up a cheap gas grill somewhere down the road just for the sake of having both.
tall socks only. Does anyone wear DBs with pants? Any pictures?
^^ Did you mean 10 minutes instead of 20? I'm confused.
BBQ and grill equally. There is a meat specialty store where I work that have a large selection of meat with homemade sauce that are delicious. I think I will stick with charcoal based on the votes, plus I'm all for the taste.
Basically I'm looking to buy a grill for my house for the on coming summer. We're barely hitting spring here in Northern Michigan. Looking for something very basic for a household of 3, and hoping to spend around $150-ish. I want one that's going to last. It isn't very much money but that's irrelevant from the topic. ' What would you guys pick? Charcoal for great taste? Or the Gas for convenience? I can use some suggestions. Also let me know what you have at home...
Is there a name for the styling of this sole? The particular part where the sole has a layer of different material/color to it. I like the look but I wasn't sure the proper word for it.