Posts by Pieceofsand

Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Was kinda thinking that you would make an electric dry cleaner style rack to hold a few hundred
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang I don't know if they have those clips. They're specially designed to not damage the squares. I can sell you the clips separately, though, if you really want to build the rack yourself. It's certainly a worthwhile goal, as you said, but I, knowing little about such things, think it's harder than you say. Well I'm certainly not looking to get one. But it's good to know that those are special clips. I'll...
Quote: Originally Posted by gettoasty Clarks black leather They were out of those for a long time. Are they back now?
Yup it's no good. Give it to me now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toiletduck
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo I was hoping "other" would be either below 36 or above 48, and that if you were in between you'd click the closest one. This.
why did you skipped 37? I'm 37.
boat shes = no socks
I can go get the parts from Home Depot or Michael's and build one just like that for probably about $20-$30. It's an item to help man keep their man accessory, and it takes a man to build one
Quote: Originally Posted by mktitsworth Must...burn....tie....