or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

^^ Looks good to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pieceofsand Search Seagull 1963. They're sold out at many places, if you look hard enough there might be a few places that still have them in stock.
Quick question about sleeve length and cuff size on a french cuff shirt. I've never own a french cuff shirt, I'm planning on getting one from ModernTailor, what sleeve length should I tell them if my regular sleeve length is 24.5" in. Aren't the french cuff sleeve a little longer, and you're supposed to fold them back and cuff them with links? Correct me. And also, if my regular cuff size is 7" in, does my french cuff size is 7" as well of do they need to be...
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow with time you will use light blue the most since they allow you the most creativity when selecting suits, ties, pockets squares and other accessories. Very useful information. More please.
Out of my budget but they're beautiful.
Quote: Originally Posted by cchen I think he was referring to the characters, which are in simplified, NOT traditional chinese Oops, you're absolutely right. I wasn't reading clearly.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 vbuskirk - this watch looks familiar x-post pics from CBD WAYWN: I apologize if I'm asking a question that has already been stated, I really admire the beauty of this watch. Would you mind specifying a little details? This is gorgeous.
Quote: Originally Posted by KtownGreg New acquisition, Chinese pilot, small but interesting. I raise you sir
Quote: Originally Posted by rohde88 I like it, any chinese watches with traditional chinese? Maybe made in Taiwan? That is traditional chinese. It's made in Tian Jin in China. Quote: Originally Posted by Keith T What's the case size on that one? It's 38mm. But it's gonna look smaller.