or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

There has to be a big difference for linen/wool blend as oppose to linen. Never have I tried linen/wool blend, but I'd imagine it is warm, no?
Summer is finally arriving here in Northern Michigan. I am looking to purchase my first summer suit; probably something linen as oppose to seersucker. Does anyone here recommend any sources besides ebay?
Not much of photo editor, I just shoot for fun when I have time from school. Maybe someone could point a thing or two here. [[SPOILER]] One more haha.
Hi all.
I thought they were gonna strike the imperial evil Americans mercilessfully without any warnings.... >.
I was disappointed to see no missile was launched :'(
Just fucking push the button and launch the missile already Un. On a serious note, the way the media has portrayed NK and what it is doing, we have sufficient reason to resume war against them.
I'm no guru, nothing fancy. Just snapped these on campus over the Easter weekend. [[SPOILER]]
I admit this sounds extremely mad and outrage, but I must selfishly admit that I secret want the war to resume. Just for more drama >.